Senior Project Manager
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Poisťovníctvo, FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloudové služby, Umelá inteligencia / Machine Learning, Big Data
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Senior Project Manager
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters ?
From opportunistic exaggerated claim statements to full-blown con networks, scams of all shapes and sizes are costing the insurance industry several hundred billion dollars every year!
What that means for you and me? More paperwork, longer processing, delayed payment, and ever-increasing premiums. Cue Shift Technology to the rescue!
Their SaaS solution combines tailored statistical algorithms with sectoral expertise in an innovative decision-making platform that is overhauling the way insurers process claims and, most importantly, detect fraud.
Since opening our doors, we’ve raised $320MUSD, signed contracts with over 70 insurers across the world, been designated as one of the best SaaS firms in Europe, and been cited amongst the top 100 AI companies globally! They may still be a start-up but the stakes are high. Their technology is not to be confused with the myriad ephemeral apps littering today’s cyberspace. Their clients are the world’s biggest insurers, trusting us with the core of their business. They expect professionalism and concrete results, and that is exactly what they provide.
Headquartered in Paris, with satellite offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Zurich, Toronto and Sao Paulo their team consists of 260 of the brightest data scientists, researchers, and developers in the business.
At Shift Technology, we’re transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 80 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
As part of the project management team, you will be the cornerstone of client relationships during the implementation of our solutions. As a Senior Project Manager, you will anticipate risk, communicate with both external and internal parties, develop and manage implementation plans, guide roadmap execution, and assist with identifying client needs. More precisely and as part of the Delivery Factory team, you will also be owning one or several product implementation methodologies and will act as an internal reference (and coach) for the full lifecycle of the product implementation, from presales to operational use.
We offer a fexible working enviorment for remote working.
Your daily tasks:
- Work closely with other teams (inside and outside the Delivery Team) to help achieve the overall Shift Strategy in terms of growth and Product development.
- Manage overall delivery of the solution by linking Shift Technology’s and clients’ technical teams;
- Participate in stages of project selling (define project methodology and organization, validate client requirements, develop SOW, etc.)
- Play a key role in shaping the internal workings of the company by executing on strategic internal projects to help us become more effective as a company.
Shift’s project management team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, and are always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- You have excellent communicating skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You already have experience (at least 4 years) in project management for IT and/or insurance companies;
- Being certified in PM certifications such as CAPM, PMP or Prince2 is a plus.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise;
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality, and know how to get your teammates behind them;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously dealing with the pressure of delivering excellent service to our customers;
- You are an English speaker, additional Spanish and/or French is a plus
EEO StatementAt Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Shift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri