Senior Product Manager - Credit Solutions
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- SaaS / Cloudové služby, Financie
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Senior Product Manager - Credit Solutions
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Pleo is a business expenses solution that empowers employees to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping a company’s finance team in control of spending.
Through fintech we’ve seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
20,000+ companies and 150K+ users across Europe are already trusting Pleo.
We’re looking for our next colleague for our credit solutions team. Here, we solve liquidity issues, empower users with better cash flow, and ensure they can rely on us for their most critical spend needs. Credit is one of Pleo’s newest domains, so if you love being part of discovery, prototyping, and building new products from scratch (and a minimum of tech debt). This is the place for you!
Who are we?
We are a Danish fintech startup - well, not that much of a startup anymore, but our values are deeply and strongly shaped around that. That being said, we believe in flat hierarchy and bottom-up decision making: from being around our offices, to the team meetings and our vocal slack community, working with us you will find a place where every voice is heard, where people spar their ideas and are not afraid to ask questions and improve themselves and others. We listen to each other and adapt accordingly.
At Pleo, we are building a future-proof product. We want Product Managers who build the future of Fintech by understanding the problems of today. Who take the problems and solutions, and add emotion into it. (We’re human beings, after all!) Change is inevitable, so we’re in the business of being creative. Your true superpower is inspiring your team to take risks creatively. Don’t just take our word for it - hear it from Olov, our CPO!
More about our team
As we build our Credit domain and capabilities, we are looking for a Senior Product manager for the team that will look into the offering for existing Pleo customers. This team will drive research around the cash flow problems that these customers experience and will build solutions to solve these problems. We have a cross functional team and we are still at the beginning of the journey, so as a Product Manager you will have a high impact all along this process.
You will thrive in this role if you
- Have a great ability of translating complex scenarios into easily understood problems to solve
- Are a great collaborator of researchers, designers and engineers. You have strong communications skills which allow you to understand everyone, and explain anything to anyone
- Have a good understanding of technical complexities and how system architecture influences the best way to a solution.
- Have a strong analytical mindset and a toolbox for quantitative analysis, and able to use such analysis to prioritise and make great decisions
- Can thrive in the environment where some of your KPIs are shared with other teams across the company.
- Have experience of launching products in new markets.
- Have extensive experience in building user facing products within the constraints of regulated products.
- Have worked with financial products.
Your colleagues say that you
- Are entrepreneurial - and have a lot of light bulb moments 💡
- Are easy to work with and a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- Know that for a product team to really succeed, they need to be fully empowered
- Don’t mind challenging the status quo and you’re good at zooming in on the details while not losing sight of the holistic view
- Can't stop talking about product and fintech trends
- Listen to feedback but you can also drive your own agenda
- Can work and produce great results independently and in a team
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European time zones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Madrid or Stockholm)
- Catered lunch in our offices, paid lunch if you prefer WFH 🍜
- 25 days of annual holidays, on top of the standardised festive and bank-related ones, of course
- A €2500 annual flex benefits package (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you!)
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise on the family due to work 👶🏻
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company
- Trips abroad for team camps and fun
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 74 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri