- SaaS / Cloudové služby, Financie
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Pleo is a business expenses solution that empowers employees to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping a company’s finance team in control of spending.
Through fintech we’ve seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
20,000+ companies and 150K+ users across Europe are already trusting Pleo.
Let's talk about the maelstrom that is “company spending”.
Picture this, if you will; you're one of the lucky employees who are at a high enough level to get your very own company credit card (yay!), but you're also the only one in your team who has one (boo). Come month-end, you gather the eclectic pile of crumpled receipts and invoices that’s been building up on your desk (booooooooo). You nag your team ("please please give me all your receipts today!") and your inbox becomes cluttered with pictures of blurred receipts, illegible handwritten invoices and seemingly random flight confirmations.
It's one big puzzle, and you're not in the mood for riddles.
Oh, what a joy it is to be a manager. You block off your whole Friday to deal with untangling the spiderweb. You go through the gigantic spreadsheet that the Head of Finance has sent you, and you begin matching receipts to the multitude of missing expenses.
There’s an Alibaba order, which you don't know how to categorise (to be honest, you don't even know what it was for), the receipt for that team lunch seems to have disappeared into the ether, and one of your team accidentally added a personal item to the hotel bill at the company retreat.
Happy Friday to you. Surely there must be a better solution? Enter Pleo.
Pleo is solving today's company spending problem. We empower all employees with their own card, and a handy mobile app to gather all the data for you. Everyone is trusted with spending company money. After all, if you're trusted enough to be hired, you should be trusted to spend money responsibly, right?
A brand new User Research function
Our newly established Pleo Research team aims to improve Pleo’s knowledge about the world in which our solutions exist.
Pleo is full of world class solution makers, but not all of us are Bookkeepers, Finance Managers, or CEOs - we need support to understand; what drives different users’ behavior? What does everyday life look like for the people we want to build solutions for? Which problems should we solve for them? Let’s not ASSUME we know, because we all know what happens when you assume something…!
We are a small team of anthropologists and cross-over research/design profiles who are building the research function from the ground up. We need someone with drive and buckets of entrepreneurial spirit to join us in our mission.
As a Product Researcher You will
- Be embedded into a product domain and work daily side by side with Product designers, Product managers, Data scientists & Developers to create future Pleo offerings
- Work with both open explorative research - to later stage evaluative research
- Build domain expertise and be the ‘go-to-person’ for research in your domain
- Work autonomously in determining when research is needed, setup and drive the insight process - but naturally want to include your team in the research process
- Be responsible for making sure that insights gets translated into actionable product improvements or directions for new business opportunities
- Support your domain in making sure new concepts & features are thoroughly researched & tested with actual users - from early ideas on napkins through various iterations to fit & finish
- Help establish a user panel to enable a cadence in bringing new designs in front of users - early and often
- Be a customer-centric advocate not afraid to challenge inside-out perspectives within the teams and domains
- Contribute to need-based prioritisation and product roadmaps across teams within your domain
The nitty gritty skills needed
- Experience with driving research in product development
- Speaks fluent in: Product/design research, user journeys, personas, jobs-to-be-done
- A strong facilitator who knows how to drive insight processes and make findings actionable and relevant for designers, developers & product managers
- Have strong communication skills: both internally and externally
- A self starter who invent solutions to get stuff accomplished
- Knows how to prioritise work, without compromising quality
We'll geek out if you
- Worked in tech product developments for B2B companies previously
- Have experience with user panels and/or video insights production
- Are already experienced in pushing the boundaries on how to share insights with the company in creative new ways
Show me the benefits
- Get your own Pleo card, which means full autonomy and no out-of-pocket spending
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between east coast of the Americas to European time zones)...
- ... or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, Lisbon)
- Catered lunch in our offices
- 25 days of annual holidays, on top of the standardised festive and bank-related ones, of course
- 2500€ per year as a flex benefit (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA)
- Great parental leave: 100% paid, 24 weeks for primary caretakers & 8 weeks for secondary
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company
- Trips abroad for team camps and fun
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc - we'll help (venue, food etc)
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri