Year of Founding2019
Average Age29 years old
Revenue650K en 2020
If you want someone to give you money, ask him for advise. If you want advise, ask for money
Agily is the product studio of the Once Upon A Time group
Our workforce has tripled in one year and we expect the same growth in 2022, so we are looking for talented people to join the adventure.
- Our vision: We want to become the leading startup and product studio in Europe.
- Our mission: We help entrepreneurs and companies develop their products by providing consulting, investment and technical expertise.
On the agenda:
- A strong entrepreneurial culture
- Values around transparency and commitment
- A passion for technology and business
- Multiple career opportunities: you are yourself a player in the job you want to do tomorrow. Example 1: you train in the product studio for 2 years and then you can become CTO in one of the SaaS startup studios Example 2: You become a referent for a specific skill, for example Big Data
- You participate in sharing your knowledge internally and in the startup studio community
We are looking to work with people who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Indeed, with us you will have the opportunity to create your own job or even create your own company with our operational/financial and human support.
Moreover, we are passionate and very active in the startup ecosystem. This is a plus if you are already familiar with this ecosystem.
Finally, we want to develop the skills of each individual and for this we are looking for people who are curious and who want to develop their skills.
We are looking for people who are passionate about their work, who are curious and have a strong mindset. People who are willing to put their ideas into practice and who are not afraid of failure.
We organise 2 teambuildings per year during which we leave Paris to spend 3 days together in the countryside doing team activities to strengthen cohesion and allow us to think even bigger!
In addition, every last Friday of the month, we organise what we call a "teamlunch". The concept? One team member cooks for the whole team and we all enjoy the meal together. The pro tips: the challenge is to supervise a good meal by putting the whole team at work 😉
Otázky a odpovede