- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Software engineer Rails / Mentor
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 5 rokov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
At moka.care, they believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, they make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside their psychologists, coaches and therapists, they help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since their creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L’Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and they now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, their team is growing fast, with already 60 people onboard! They are not stopping there and want their team to keep growing as their product, to help them make mental health accessible to as many people as possible, and to become the European leader.
They have raised 17,5 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Their investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US!
They are experts in their field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi’s investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
Their values :
Excellence in Care is their obsession
- Comprehensive selflessness: they deeply care about every person, about who they are and their conditions of fulfillment in their work.
- Inexhaustible optimism: they set ambitious goals, and are not afraid of starting low and persevering to reach them.
- Reliable ownership: they build the solutions they want to see live.
- Fast agility: they move fast and iterate
🤝 Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world !
We have raised 15 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Our investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US! They are experts in our field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi's investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, our team is growing fast, with already 60 people onboard! We're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing as our product, to help us make mental health accessible to as many people as possible.
Why do we need you?
Our team's wish is to iterate quickly to bring value to our members as soon as possible, we have a clear vision and ambitious roadmad:
- by providing the best possible user experience to moka end-users as well as practitioners, while ensuring strong privacy ;
- by empowering companies to support their employees and become better places to work ;
- by implementing the right set of tools to improve business scalability;
We need to strengthen our tech team with a software engineer rails / mentor to reach our goals!
As a software engineer rails / mentor, you will work directly with Pierrick (our Head of engineering), and your overall mission will be to develop new features while mentoring and helping to enhance the team's skills (Charlotte, Jules, Marion, Christelle today)
Daily you will:
Improve and optimize our current product
- Deliver new features and build a robust and secure infrastructure
- Produce clean and efficient code
- Build internal tools to speed up and improve our processes
- Participate in code reviews and technical design discussions
Make the team grow
- Share your knowldege and train the team on the language (Ruby on rails), the frameworks, the methodologies...
Work side by side with our Head of Engineering to recruit the team
The way we work:
We value pragmatism, simplicity and humility: we are all aiming to make the best product.
Our tech stack is mainly composed of:
Ruby & Rails as the web framework
Stimulus for the front-end, PostgreSQL for the database
Github to develop & build, Heroku to deploy (we love review apps !)
Metabase for the data visualisation
LogEntries & Sentry for day to day run
You're the ideal person if
🚀 Joining us you will
- Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure with great development evolution in France and in Europe!
- Work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives.
- Grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and huge potential for evolution.
🤩 We’ll take care of you:
🏡 Work life balance: the tech team is remote-friendly so you can work remotely by coming to the office at least once a month
🖥 Beautiful office in the center of Paris
😍 Great Health insurance
🍽 Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps)
🏃 Gymlib for sport & wellness allowance
💆♀️ Access to moka.care
🌴 7 week holiday policy
🚇 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
💻 Mac or windows? You choose
🤝🏻BSPCE for everyone
🎤 Interview process
🎙️“We‘ve always thought the recruitment process too one-sided. Companies are evaluating candidates but candidates don’t really have the chance to evaluate their future employer deeply.
At moka, we’re looking for exceptional people. We know it is important for them to find the right company at the right time of their career.
That's why we created the "reverse interview": an opportunity for candidates to ask us all the questions that are important for them to make their choice with full transparency” **Pierre-Etienne Bidon - co-founder
- A 30 min Phone interview 🤳 to understand your carrier plan, your expectations, make sure there is a match and answer your questions
- A 45 min who Interview 🤝 to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview 🧑💻 to project yourself in your future day to day job and allow us to have concrete visibility on your skills
- And finally a 45 min Values fit interview 😍 to know more about our values, the way we work and make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer 🎉 and reverse interview
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri