Makemusic provides musicians with practice tools that help them acquire and reinforce skills, using a methodology implemented at the heart of its platforms: deliberate practice. Makemusic, via its SaaS platform Smartmusic, allows musicians to:
- set practice goals
- get real time feedback from signal processing algorithms embedded into the interactive score, and also asynchronous feedback, from their teachers who use the platform to listen and analyse their performance.
Today Makemusic is looking for passionate web developers (front-end, back-end, DevOps/SRE). The team structure creates valuable opportunities for engineers with a musical background or interest and experience in Digital Signal Processing and real time applications, as well as for web developers with no musical background.
Makemusic Paris is a small collaborative team: no matter the level of experience and expertise, each member is invited to contribute to the products, to take ownership and grow.
- Open team, where every individual is respected and where every new member is invited to build on the group dynamic in her own way.
- Work methods and working environment largely influenced by web development and software engineering.
- Nice and comfortable office space at the Sentier Metro station in Paris with around ten people, casual atmosphere, remote work practices integrated into the team workflow.
- Continuous collaboration and daily interactions in english with members of our US-based teams.