Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Health, Home Care Services, Mobile Apps
Senior Fullstack Engineer
Livi rend la santé plus accessible en permettant aux patients de consulter un médecin via leur mobile en quelques minutes, où qu’ils soient et quand ils le veulent. L’objectif de Livi est d’offrir au plus grand nombre un accès au soins équitable, et de qualité n’importe où, n’importe quand. En combinant expertise médicale et avancées technologiques, Livi offre aux patients une prise en charge guidée par une exigence de qualité.
Livi est présent dans plusieurs pays européens et accélère son développement à l’international : né en Suède, Livi est désormais accessible aux patients anglais, allemands, norvégiens et depuis septembre 2018 aux patients français. Ayant levé plus de 220 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs reconnus (notamment Accel, Index et Creandum), Livi s’inscrit comme l’une des start-ups les plus prometteuses de la Health-Tech européenne. Les équipes de Livi sont pleinement engagées dans l’avenir de la santé par l’innovation. Le tout, au service du patient.
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that give patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
Working with Livi, you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 200 people, with the ambition to double in size.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer with the Growth product area, you will work in one of our cross-functional product development teams. You will work in close collaboration with amazing colleagues, using new technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality end-user value every day.
What you will be doing
- Work across our entire tech stack
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- The growth team is about seizing the opportunity and experimenting with features to enable Livi to grow, while maintaining quality standards
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- We care about your potential as much as your previous experience, and we provide support to learn on the job.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A sense of ownership, and pride in working on projects through all the phases, from discovery, design and project management to delivery.
- Curiosity and collaboration, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory
- Passion for building great consumer products
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV in English, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Meet the Livi team
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn