- Softvér, SaaS / Cloudové služby, Recruitment
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Bakalársky stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: < 6 mesiacov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
The world of work has been transforming at an incredible speed. Today, companies must not only adapt to keep pace with change – they have to get ahead of the game. They need to function as integrated organisations, positioning the best talent at the heart of each project to leverage the right skills at the right time.
LittleBig Connection is the solution that connects big companies with external experts looking for the best projects available.
We create a direct and transparent link between all companies and stakeholders, big and little, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
How do we do it?
Through our platform, which allows:
- Clients to publish on our marketplace all their requirements (RFPs) for external consulting services.
- Over 350,000 Consulting companies, IT Vendors, freelancers etc to identify their next projects and submit their consultants/candidates profile.
- The whole ecosystem to collaborate from Sourcing to Payment digitally (legal support, performance monitoring tools, timesheets, invoicing etc.)
As the leading international player in its industry, LittleBig Connection supports 250 major clients such as AXA, Carrefour, Sephora, Decathlon, Air France or Kering in their Big innovation projects and flexibility needs.
With the ambition to become the international leader of Total Workforce Management by 2025, LittleBig Connection is present in 16 countries around the world and has no intention of stopping there: Canada, India, Vietnam, Spain, Mauritius, Tunisia… the #FutureofWork is already here! Are you ready for the adventure?
You’ll join our Team based in Montreal to support our expansion on the Canadian market.
As a Business Developer and true “intrapreneur” within LittleBIG Connection, you’ll develop your own business sector in two areas: software sales through the commercialization and adoption of the platform as well as the construction and animation of a community of partners.
1) You take on the role of manager of an industry and you develop your own community through different activities:
• Activate, develop and retain a community of service providers (Freelancers, consulting firms, service providers, partners, etc.),
• Ensure the relation between the calls for tenders of your customers and the service providers’ proposals (from recruitment to payment),
• Maintain a good business relationship with your service partners and your customers,
• Follow all current missions in your sector,
• Manage the financial aspect of your profit center.
2) You take a role of business developer in the sale of the LittleBIG Connection solution through different activities:
• Build and establish your list of target customers,
• Develop your own client portfolio via email, phone and social networks,
• Present the solution to the different targets and have it adopted,
• Co-build the deployment plan, pilot it and coordinate change management,
• Manage the entire deployment of the LittleBIG Connection solution within the client’s systems.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, engineering or information technology, you want to evolve in a start-up environment,
• A first experience in business development or project management with clients,
• Experience in customer prospecting,
• Fluent in English.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri