- Organizácia / Manažment, Transakčné služby
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Financial controller consultant
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť príležitostne pracovať na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 1 rok
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Growing and dynamic finance company, located in Paris, New York and San Francisco, Lisan Finance focuses on providing French Tech Startups with a full scope of financial and administrative services to help them set up their operations and support their growth in the U.S.
Financial services firm dedicated to small & mid-sized companies, we specialize in providing high-tech entrepreneurs with an end-to-end financial management solution designed to drive their business towards success:
- Powerfull reporting and forecasting tools
- A clear understanding of entrepreneurs’ concerns and board of directors’ needs
- Advisory services related to US subsidiary incorporation and setting up local operations.
- Day-to-day financial and administrative services (including accounting, tax, payroll, sales administration, cash management)
As Consultant at Lisan Finance, you will provide dedicated support to our clients and will participate in the development of Lisan Finance’s business. In this position, you will act as financial controller for our clients and handle the monthly financial reporting process as well as all accounting and administrative matters:
o Managing the bookkeeping process, in Xero or Quickbooks, by performing data entry, reconciliation work and leveraging accounting automation solutions
o Managing clients’ accounts payable by handling bills approval and payments,
o Managing clients’ accounts receivable by issuing invoices and ensuring cash collection,
o Monitoring the cash needs and preparing cash forecast.
• Staff administration:
o Setting up payroll account, benefits and company policies
o Organizing, preparing and managing payroll with third party firms (Trinet, Justworks, Gusto…)
• Financial reporting:
o Interfacing with clients to close books every month and meet reporting deadlines
o Preparing monthly closings, including reconciliations and cut-offs
o Producing meaningful, business-oriented reporting
o Assisting new clients in the set-up of their activity in the US: incorporation, legal and tax registrations, accounting and payroll setup.
o Building business plan frameworks under the supervision of the manager
US work authorization required (dependent visa, greencard, dual citizens)
• 1-2 years of experience in a finance or consulting position. Start-up background preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of the consulting business’ constraints, especially when it comes to time management and client relationship
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent proficiency with IT tools, especially Excel.
• Familiarity with accounting tools such as Xero, QuickBooks or Expensify, is a plus.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail. Excellent work ethic.
• Strong organizational skills and autonomy
• Very good finance and accounting understanding
• Fluency in French and English required.
One meeting with Baptiste Laffond, NY office partner, plus an Excel/Accounting testing session