- SaaS / Cloudové služby
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
UX Designer (M/F)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
lempire is a group of passionate and curious individuals who have a healthy obsession with building the world’s finest products and helping entrepreneurs around the globe grow profitable and successful businesses.
The mantra we live by: Just dare!
Want to step inside lempire world?
Our most famous product, lemlist, changed the way people do outreach. lemverse is making remote work feel more connected than ever before. Cold Email and LinkedIn Masterclasses have generated millions of dollars for B2B businesses, startups, and agencies worldwide. There’s also lempod, the tool that we sold in 2020, which helped thousands of people grow their LinkedIn profiles.
As the UX Designer for lempire you will be in charge to improve the user experience of all current and future products.
In the next 4 years, we want to grow by developing new products and improving existing ones.
You will work directly with our Head Of Design, Adrien but will also have direct interactions with all “heads of” to improve UX in all directions.
You will also work with the Product Manager who will be of great help in your UX steps.
Phase 1 : week-1 (Onboarding)
- Quick overview, analyze existing products, and deep dive into the vision and design workflow
- Understand the current design creative stack
- Start working on an action plan for UX optimisation
Phase 2 : week-2 to week-5 (Interviews and Tests)
- We need a fast and efficient wireframing system. You will craft a UX design kit with Figma to generate wireframes
- Start interviewing our users to understand their needs and issues with our products
- Start user tests to find UX solutions
Phase 3 : week-6 to week-8 (Wireframing)
- Make wireframes responding to the solutions found during user tests
- Work with the UI designers to be sure that the UX will be respected during the UI design
Phase 4 : week-8 to week-12 (UX controls)
- Check with the UI Developer that the UX is kept during the integration of the interfaces
Phase 5 : week-12 to week-16 (Robust workflow)
- Create a complete and robust UX workflow for all empire products
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
💰 Competitive salary
⛺️ Where you live and work is totally up to you - we do have an office in Paris if you enjoy life at the office 🇫🇷
🏝 Vacations: 25 days per year
📈 Profit sharing: When lemlist wins, all team members share the profits
💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
✈️ Team building: We all get together once per year, in really cool places around the world
🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
You are ambitious and you want to work in a creative and challenging environment. You have at least 3 years of experience in UX design, ideally in a fast-growing startup.
- You are a doer and know how to lead with example
- You really care about people. How their brains work with our interfaces :)
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have already worked with a SaaS environment
- You are creative and believe that you can always challenge the status quo
- You master Figma
- You speak French and you can speak English
Nice to have
- Already worked in a full design team
- You have a design culture and a creative eye. You like aesthetic products and the emotions they can provide
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri