- Softvér, FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloudové služby
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Outbound - Intern
- Stáž (6 mesiac/-e/-ov)
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť príležitostne pracovať na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
Contracts have remained unchanged for 30 years.
Their content has simply been moved from a sheet of paper to a computer screen and companies have had to adapt, using everyday tools due to a lack of suitable equipment.
Because they are at the heart of business and business relationships, Leeway reinvents contract negotiation with a collaborative and intuitive experience.
Leeway enables companies to manage the complete contract lifecycle, from generation through negotiation, signing and up to monitoring, in a simple and automated way.
- End of studies internship based in Paris with flexibility
- 1200€ compensation + variable pay
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll participate in building the foundations (processes, methodology etc.) of the sales machine within Leeway by joining the company as one of the 1st SDRs.
- You’ll have the opportunity to join the team with a full time contract after you end of studies internship if you perform well.
- You’ll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues by working side by side with Thibaut, our co-founder & COO to find qualified business opportunities.
- Your objective will be to identify, qualify (30% mail & 70% phone) and convince prospects to perform a demonstration of our product.
- You’ll analyze and determine prospects’ pain points to explain how Leeway fits their needs
- You’ll research relevant markets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key prospect information to unlock new growth opportunities.
- Document all daily activities in Hubspot (you will gain Hubspot training).
👟 About you
We are only looking for end of studies internships so please do not apply if it is not the case.
- Native French speaker (you’ll be emailing, calling, meeting with French native prospects).
- You have a willingness to develop your sales skills and kickstart a career in the SaaS industry.
- You are eager & able to learn, you love solving-problems and find solutions.
- You are logical and precise with your communication, you can present clarity of mind.
- You want to grow in a dynamic environment and participate in the early days of the adventure. You want to make history !
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Less meetings, more actions: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
🌱 Our offer
- End of studies internship
- 1200€ compensation + variable pay
🎁 Benefits & perks
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉)! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you’ve passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You’ll walk through five stages:
- Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway’s culture: Thibaut and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
- Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don’t want it to be painful for you. We’ve actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we’ll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
We’re lucky to hear from you 🙂
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri