La Belle Assiette
- Potravinárske technológie, Event Management
- < 15 zamestnancov
Chef 👩🍳 Partners Sales Manager (F/H) - (Stage or Alternance)
- Stáž (6 až 12 mesiace/-ov)
- Dátum nástupu:
- Plat od 1,25K € do 1,85K € / mesiac
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 6 mesiacov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
La Belle Assiette was launched in 2013 with a vision: *Empower private chefs through technology and the marketplace to cater unique & premium food experiences, anytime, everywhere! 👩🏽🍳
**With La Belle Assiette, the restaurant comes to your home, company’s office or to iconic venues 🍽️
The company has built a robust platform which allows private and corporate clients to book a local Chef, in just a few clicks. 📱
Our partners are independent professional Chefs. They their business on their fingertips, while focusing on what they are passionate about: inventing new recipes 🍪
Our network of Chefs, spread across 5 markets in Europe, currently counts more than 450 active Chefs and we strive every day to help each one of them grow their business and break the silos with traditional restaurants and catering.
La Belle Assiette is backed by qualified investors, we raised over €4M from renowned Entrepreneurs, Business Angels and VCs including Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Thibaud Elzière (Fotolia, eFounders), Laurent Plantier (ex-Ducasse, French Food Capital), the founders of l’Atelier des Chefs (Europe’s leading cooking workshop), Kima Ventures, and the Elior Group.
The mission of the Food Partners Sales (& Success) Manager is to source, onboard and engage food partners for La Belle Assiette to maximise the marketplace relevancy and direct booking conversion rate.
You will also be at the forefront of the Chefs community engagement to nurture strong relationships with them (communications, online marketing, online or physical events) and deliver value to them (food partnerships).
Working closely with Julie, our Head of Operations, you will:
- Place calls and onboard to-be Chefs (inbound leads) 📞 ;
- Evolve the existing sourcing and onboarding strategy for Chefs, that satisfies La Belle Assiette’s supply qualitative and quantitative goals ;
- Translate such strategy into a concrete action plan with detailed OKRs ;
- Improve the existing Chefs acquisition process, database and CRM tool integration ;
- In connection with the Operations team, monitor the content on Chefs’ profiles and take actions to increase chef availability and content quality ;
- Suggest, test and run news communication campaigns (webinars/ blog articles/ events/ partnerships) to increase La Belle Assiette’s awareness with Chefs and generate inbound leads within budget and RoI constraints ;
- As part of the La Belle Assiette Chefs Advantages program, develop new commercial offers with relevant Food partners delivering tangible benefits for the Chefs.
You’ll join an international team of 12 people, with different backgrounds and a resolutely entrepreneurial, caring, hardworking and highly driven attitude.
The small team means everyone is supportive and cares about sharing their knowledge. 🤗
Once you have been trained, you will immediately be a huge contributor to the sales performance, with exposure to varied tasks and responsibilities (biz dev, sales, communication, online marketing, technology).
What you will get from us:
- Salary: According to Internship or Contrat d’Apprentissage remuneration scheme : min. 1250€ per month (internship) max. 1850€ per month (apprenticeship)
- Flexible remote-friendly policy already in place
- Health insurance
- Swile Card (Tickets restaurant) for weekdays lunch (60% paid by us)
- Awesome co-working office in Paris, next to Canal Saint-Martin & Bassin de la Vilette
- 50% reimbursement of the Pass Navigo (Public transportation)
But even more important: a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, and knowing that you help Chefs all over Europe share their love for food with our customers. You’ll also be able to taste Chefs’ food creations from time to time 😋
- Eligible for an Internship (convention de stage with the school/university) or Contrat d’apprentissage
- Sales skills, very comfortable with conversations on the phone, sales pitch, usage of a CRM
- Result orientated, use of data to track results and activities
- Autonomous problem solver once he/she has received the right training and support
- Multi-tasking, organised
- A strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Native French or English speaker
- Advanced English and French (C1 or more) to communicate well with Chefs across Europe and the rest of the team.
- A pre-phone interview with Julie, our Head of Operations - 30’
- A case study with real life situations - usually takes 2-3 hrs
- A physical (preferably) or remote interview session with 2 more members of the team - 2x 45’
- A reference check
**We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status and disability status.