- Bankovníctvo, FinTech/InsurTech, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Alternance - Marketing & Social Media Content Manager
- Odborná prax (6 až 12 mesiace/-ov)
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť príležitostne pracovať na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Bakalársky stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Indeez is a fast-growing insurtech, backed by Mosaic Ventures and Elaia, with the mission to make platform work sustainable.
They do it by enabling digital platforms like Heetch, Brigad, Helpling and many more to take care of their community through usage-based embedded insurance & benefits.
Platform workers are the new middle class of this century. However, they face a massive problem of income whenever they are sick, injured, on maternity/paternity leave or have family life plans because traditional insurers struggle to serve gig workers.
This is where Indeez comes in to provide a safety net for an estimated 43M platform workers by 2025 in Europe.
With offices in Paris and London, this team of insurance and sharing economy experts is uniquely positioned to address this huge business need, having previously pioneered gig protection programs since 2016.
We are looking for a creative Marketing & Social Media Content Manager to work alongside the Marketing Director and the Partnerships team in leveraging and developing our marketing and social media content to drive client retention and help cultivate a vibrant B2B and B2C community.
- Build and deploy Indeez marketing content efforts across all touchpoints: produce SEO optimized deliverables that drives clients’ preference and retention; contribute to the Employer Branding strategy by producing contents that make Indeez’s Values shine to attract and retain a diverse team of experts.
- Manage social media efforts: lead the social media editorial calendar accross LinkedIn and Twitter; Design concepts/templates; Produce catchy snack content like carousels, videos, testimonials; track results and provide insights to help update metrics
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels: ensure that content is consistent with Indeez brand; Manage website update requests with SEO optimization in mind
- Contribute to the competitive edge of Indeez: Lead social competitive tracking, support the team in consumer and clients insight development and on marketing and communications.
Background and experience:
Top tier schools and universities : including Grandes Écoles d’Ingénieurs and Grandes Ecoles de Commerce
You have relevant social media experience, whether through internship or through group work experience during your education
You know how to write catchy posts for social media, especially Linkedin and Twitter
Skills and competencies
You are a fluent English speaker
You are comfortable using image and video editing tools like Canva, Kapwing, PlayPlay
You have good knowledge of SEO strategies
You are goal-oriented, agile and creative
Curiosity to go out of comfort zone to learn new skills, collaborate with colleagues towards problem solving and meeting Indeez goals
You have great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
You are flexible; we are a young startup, and you will be designing lots of fun things
You are a team player with strong communication skills: this is one of our 4 company values, unmissable
Interview with Anne-Sophie, our Marketing Director, and Alice, Global Partnerships Director
Interview with Silvia, HR Manager
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri