- Big Data, Móda, E-commerce
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Business Development Representative (BDR)
- Odborná prax (6 až 12 mesiace/-ov)
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 6 mesiacov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Heuritech became a global reference in data-driven fashion, creating a new product category that transformed the fashion industry.
Helping fashion, sportswear and luxury brands feel confident making apparel, footwear, and leather goods decisions.
Our clients are global leaders including: Louis Vuitton, Adidas, Moncler, Dior, New Balance and more.
Heuritech can predict fashion trends in advance. How? Analyzing millions of social media images a day, combining Artificial Intelligence and fashion expertise.
It generates trend forecasting data brands could not find anywhere else. For example, we recently helped a major global brand launch a new shoe model in its collection. It got sold out in 10 days.
Brands around the world leverage Heuritech to: better produce, understand upcoming demand, reduce overstock, find actionable inspiration, produce more sustainably, avoid missed opportunities and increase their sell-through.
With 45 employees, Heuritech has an office in Paris, a community of thousands of fashion professionals who follow our content to make fashion decisions.
Apprenticeship or 6-month internship
As the Business Development Representative of the team, you will be at the heart of the sales strategy.
Heuritech has an audience of thousands of fashion professionals following our content. Your role will be to transform this asset to generate sales opportunities. You will fuel the sales pipeline generating first meetings for the sales team.
You will achieve this by:
- Prospecting manually with emails and Linkedin
- Launching automated prospection campaigns, both via email and Linkedin
- Leveraging our current CRM (Hubspot) contacts to turn latent leads into sales opportunities
- Managing and qualifying incoming leads
- Taking advantage of physical events to generate new meetings
- Documenting your activities on our CRM
Why join the team
- To learn lots of things about sales, tools, hard skills, etc
- To get responsibilities
- To get trained on the fashion industry
- To get trained on the best sales automation tools
- To learn from experienced experts
- To work in an international environment (+12 different nationalities)
- To have the possibility to work remotely
- To work in offices in the heart of Paris (Le Marais)
- To have the opportunity to potentially turn this into a permanent contract (CDI)
- To sell pioneer product with a proven track record, already adopted by global leaders (Louis Vuitton, Dior, Adidas, New Balance…)
- The opportunity to work on Go-To-Market strategies, launching new offers
- Looking forward to working in sales
- Familiar with the fashion industry, or curious to learn about it
- Fluent in English
- A storyteller with a natural ability to sell both in written and verbal communication
- Someone who like taking initiatives and sharing new ideas
- Autonomous, efficient and with the ability to prioritize work
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- First interview (visio call): Understanding what you are looking for and determining if there is a match
- Test: Sent to you by email, to do at home and to send back to us within one week
- Second interview (onsite if possible): Debrief on the test and meeting your future co-workers
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri