Blunomy (formerly Enea Consulting)
- Životné prostredie / Udržateľný rozvoj, Stratégia, Energetika
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Vice-President Financial Advisory – Energy transition
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 5 rokov
Who are they?
Enea is a strategic and financial advisory company dedicated to energy transition and sustainable development. Enea was created in 2007 and has offices in Paris, Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore) and Australia (Melbourne and Sydney).
Enea has developed a strong understanding of energy transition technologies and markets thanks to its 14-year experience in the sector, including renewable gases, electricity markets, energy access, etc.
Enea has advised more than 200 clients (energy companies, utilities, industrials, PE funds, banks, entrepreneurs) in all continents, on various typologies of missions: strategy, innovation and technology studies, roadmaps, development of new structures and offerings, Due Diligences, etc.
Enea is a do-well-and-do-good company: we are committed to energy access and do volunteer work with social entrepreneurs through our Enea Access Program (https://www.enea-consulting.com/en/about/energy-access/).
Enea has recently developed a financial advisory offering to fully accompany its customers on the implementation of strategies in energy transition, and is looking for a VP to grow the team.
The successful applicant will join a high performing, diverse and global team of energy specialists. Our people come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, are open-minded and focussed on the future, united by shared values and passionate about sustainable development and energy access.
Reports to: Head of Financial Advisory
Location: Paris (France)
- Run end-to-end process of financial transactions (M&A, Equity Advisory, Debt Advisory)
- First point of contact for major business stakeholders across multiple locations
- Manage a diverse team of passionate financiers across multiple locations
- Help grow the practice to the next level in the Energy Transition sector
- Assist in the origination and execution of transactions across geographies and sectors. In both origination and execution of transactions, you will be encouraged to grow your knowledge of the sector and build strong working relationships.
- You will be expected to become an integral part of the financial advisory team and become fully conversant in all aspects of this role. Your financial and technology experience will assist you in growing into this role and you will be expected to provide thought leadership around financial and technology aspects of transactions and industry issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to represent the company, highly motivated and strong interest in the renewable energy sector.
- You will be expected to develop and train associates and analysts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Financial degree mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience with solid and proven track record in equity and debt transactions in investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (M&A experience is clearly a plus)
- Conversant on technology and market trends and future developments in the Energy sector.
- Very strong technical skills (financial modelling, structuring, valuation)
- International work experience
- Drive and determination with a strong record of achievement in a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with ability to multi-task with strong project management and decision-making skills. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity to learn
- A team player
- Fluency in both English and French (both written and spoken)
Please send us your resume and a cover letter
Blunomy (formerly Enea Consulting)