- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Senior Field Operations Manager
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 5 rokov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
The THV Senior Field Delivery Manager will lead the Team in charge of delivering content, tools and reports to the Field Team (150+ Sales Reps, Clinical Specialists and Managers supporting TAVI implanting centers) in order to support excellence in Field execution. The Manager will also be in responsible for calculating variable compensation for the Field Team and overseeing Field Inventory Management policy, tools and processes.
The successful candidate will report to the THV Director of Business & Commercial Operations for Europe.
Lead the team:
- provide structure, guidance and support to reach objectives; coach team members in their personal development plans; actively lead by example demonstrating high quality standards; set expectations for challenging status quo and fostering continuous improvement, for self-explanatory and transparent communication to the Field team, and for simplifying processes and tools for users
Efficient communication to the Field:
- Gather content/topics from various Teams: Training & Development, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Lead prioritization process of topics and content with Commercial Leaders
- Optimize communication across various channels and tools: virtual meetings (quarterly and ad hoc), Showpad, Newsletter, saleforce.com etc.
- Publish activity & usage reports: attendance to Field Updates virtual meeting, Showpad usage for Field and customers, Newsletter reading, etc. Give actionable insights to Commercial leaders
Field reporting tools:
- Currently consist in SFDC reports, QlikSense dashboards, Anaplan models and Excel files
- Maintain and improve the current reports and tools to give the most flexible visibility on Field performance
- Convert remaining excel reports to QlikSense
- Focus on UX and user’s feedback – create community of Field Tools Super Users
Variable compensation calculation:
- Ensure that quarterly bonus payout for the Field is calculated accurately and on time
- Optimize end to end process, from input validation (new Field members, compensation data, actual performance vs target) to communication of final quarterly payout to all individual field members
Field Inventory Management (FIM):
- Maintain and improve FIM policy for managing THV kits in consignment in hospitals: cycle count reconciliation process, returns, optimization of inventory management cost, etc.
- Train the Field Team on the policy
- Work with IT to improve FIM tools and reports: proactively collect feedback from users and propose improvements
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package such as; 25 days holidays, 3 sick days per year
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility in Operations and Reporting, preferably in the medical sector
- Strong Management skills
- Clear communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented
- Project Management skills
- Languages: English, any additional European language is a plus
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri