- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Sales & Strategy Operations Analyst
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 3 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a Sales & Strategy Operations Analyst who will support the THV Business Unit.
Our new colleague will be closely in touch with the Sales organization regarding reporting, data, dashboards or any kind of improvements.
We are welcoming candidates having data/finance related background.
We are offering an unlimited collaboration – location – Prague 8.
Please apply in English!
- Provide moderately complex analysis and formulate recommendations for mid-large scale commercial excellence projects and initiatives within the region (Czechia, Poland, Greece, Romania, Hungary, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Moldova)
- Identify and evaluate project scopes
- Identify issues and provide solutions for commercial operations with moderate complexity
- Be the point of contact for all field team-related reporting needs and continue improving existing reports, tools and dashboards
- Recommend and implement continuous process improvement
- Provide commercial operations guidance to stakeholders
- Develop and document commercial operations processes and procedures
- Other incidental duties
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
- Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 3 years of experience (data oriented) required
- Experience in sales, sales management, commercial management, sales force excellence or commercial operations highly preferred, experience in consulting preferred
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel (pivot tables, formulas…)
- Fluent English
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Moderate knowledge of commercial operations
- Strict attention to detail and ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a team environment
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri