- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Network Security Engineer
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 4 roky
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
- Serve as technical lead in the design and build of network based cyber security controls or solutions, processes and functions in both on-premise and AWS/Azure network infrastructure.
- Provide guidance to team members and lead the design, development, implementation and execution of countermeasures, system integration, and tools related to network security.
- Lead and perform the operations and maintenance of key cyber security capabilities and services across multiple technologies
- Perform ongoing security posture assessments using commercial or native tools to identify and track remediation of misconfiguration, configuration drift or policy violations in network infrastructure and configurations
- Resolve network related issues and incidents with a focus on NGFW and cloud security networking by performing complex root cause analysis and developing and implementing mitigating solutions.
- Support the operation and maintenance of network security configurations based on established security architecture.
- Support business end user requests and tickets in troubleshooting issues relating to network security operational task.
- Provide guidance to assigned teams on implementing information security standards and designs.
- Participation in information security incident handling efforts.
- Experience with implementing, configuring, tuning, auditing, and supporting NFGW, IDS/IPS, DNS security platforms, Network Access Control.
- Hands on experience with implementation of AWS network security constructs.
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide appropriate guidance for their success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Certifications in related discipline preferred (e.g., CEH, CISM, CISSP, CCNA, AWS Certification)
- 4 years of previous related experience required
- Scripting experience preferred
- Ability to implement cyber processes and tools with strong focus on Automation and Cloud first approach
- Stay abreast with the cyber security threat and solution landscape to bring innovative solutions that significantly improve Edwards security posture
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri