- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Manager, Regulatory Affairs
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 5 rokov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
Provide direction and guidance to project teams to execute tactical regulatory affairs projects and/or initiatives on regulatory changes and opportunities
Identify and evaluate regulatory affairs process improvements and/or course correction/course alignment opportunities focusing on operational excellence.
Review of the position:
- Be recognized as an expert in own area with specialized depth within the organization
- Become an expert in understanding of related aspects of Regulatory Affairs processes and/or systems
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Other: scientific discipline (e.g., Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry) is preferred
- Proven successful project management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Ability to read, write and speak English required; Fluency in other language (e.g., German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish) is preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Represents leadership on projects within a specific area interfacing with project managers and Regulatory Affairs team
- Consult in project setting within specific Regulatory Affairs area
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri