- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Project Manager, Digital Marketing - THV (Prague)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 4 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
The marketing team is hiring a Product Manager, Digital Marketing THV, who will be responsible to grow digital marketing capabilities of EU THV Marketing.
As a Product Manager, Digital Marketing THV, you will be responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our patients and HCP audience. You will be responsible for defining the digital Marketing strategy for patients and HCPs and the corresponding digital Marketing plan using an omnichannel approach. You will be evolving in a regulated environment interacting with our global digital teams in various projects and initiatives.
Please apply in English!
Location – Prague 8.
- Build and execute your omni-channel Digital Marketing plan for patients/HCPs so that this contributes to meeting THV business objectives
- Lead digital marketing projects from the campaign brief phase to project delivery – in the following fields: PPC, Lead generation, online engagement, Social Media, SEO, SEM, email marketing and marketing automation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end experience across multiple touch points, drawing insights that can augment the strategy and tactics
- Project management and team engagement:
- Provide campaign brief documentation for agencies and ensure proper stakeholders are involved
- Develop project action plans & keep track of timelines
- Coordinate asset reviews (content review, legal & regulatory review)
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Other incidental duties: collaborate on ad-hoc projects, act as SME within marketing and beyond, support the team with QA on broader digital projects (e.g. website launch), support budget management and reporting (monthly budget tracking)
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, fluent English
- 4 – 6 years of Digital Marketing experience in a healthcare industry, medical devices or pharma highly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office and digital analytics, including strong experience with Google Analytics and with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview, proficiency managing reporting and dashboards for digital marketing programs
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, project management skills required
- Experience dealing with agencies
- Great communication skills, ability to operate with agility and resilience in a fast-moving, changing business environment with high performance standards, solution driven and “patient first” mindset, ability to work in an international and multicultural team
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri