- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
(Senior) GL Accountant
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a new talent! Are you interested in working in Finance? Are you a fan of numbers and details? Would you like to work for an international company with a major mission? If the answers are yes, please feel free to apply for our GL trainee position! GL accountants prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data are accurate. Please apply in English!
- Perform month-end closing activities primarily related to Inventories and Cost of Goods sold
- Preparation and booking of journal entries
- Calculation of accruals and reserves
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Gathering and analyzing various financial information
- Ensure compliance with SOX
- Preparation of documents and analysis for internal and external auditors
- Proactively drive process improvements
- Cooperate with other departments to support them in resolution of inventory financial issues across Europe
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of previous experience in Finance/Accounting/Audit
- Senior position: Bachelor´s Degree and 4+ years of previous experience in Finance/Accounting/Audit OR Master´s Degree and 3+ years of previous experience in Finance/Accounting/Audit
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Fluent English
- Substantial knowledge of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach and ability to learn
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri