- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Business System Analyst
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 3 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
The Business System Analyst is a key player who acts as a liaison between IT and Business departments through active participation in implementation, configuration, user acceptance testing and maintaining IT solutions & systems. The BSA drives the improvement of user effectiveness and promote system adoption via continuous collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Analyze business needs and gather requirements by interacting with business stakeholders and experts.
- Identify opportunities and problems related to business systems and future development directions on IT products and solutions.
- Take part in internal process reengineering initiatives for regional and global projects.
- Based on quantitative and qualitative data, develop or contribute to business cases and business plan initiatives in order to support decision making.
- Configure and test business systems to utilize the right features, integrations and reporting functions.
- Troubleshoot system errors by performing root cause analysis
- Facilitate and execute user acceptance testing for any technical development (IT products, system, applications etc.) and communicate feedback to the team.
- Create and update system documentation and user manuals, train and communicate to respective users for every designed solution that is implemented.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Procure to Pay Applications such as Coupa or Ariba preferred
- 1Experience with contract management tools such as Icertis or SAP Contract management preferred
- Moderate working knowledge with ERP modules such as Oracle EBS or JDE Finance
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relations, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a global IT organization
- Experience managing small IT projects
Every employee is essential to Edwards’ success, and we’re ready to help you advance along your career path!
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri