- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: 3-ročné vysokoškolské štúdium
- skúsenosti: > 1 rok
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a person to join an accounting department and help the AP team and local finance in invoice processing.
We are offering an unlimited collaboration.
Please apply in English!
- Complete invoice processing including single invoice and bulk upload, identify JDE/SL/Coupa invoices/verification in ABBYY
- Be the main point of contact for day-to-day operations in our data capture tool (ABBYY)
- Obtain booking details from internal/external business partners, identify incorrect data on POs before posting them
- Follow up on disputes, issues, pending invoices, and pending AP actions in Coupa
- Verify and compare bank details set up in JDE and on invoices, ensure timely and accurate invoice processing
- Work together with the other ABBYY processers and the AP team
- Review and retrain any potential issues in the quality of data capture
- Ensure documentation and training materials are up to date
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in accounting/ finance or any other related field is required
- Experience focused on Accounts Payable cycle is highly preferred,
- Fluent English is required, any other European language is a plus,
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel is required
- Knowledge of Coupa, ERP software (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) is an advantage,
- Experience in programming and interest in IT is a plus,
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships, good organizational and communication skills, ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to work in a team and in fast-paced & multicultural environment, experience from international company is a plus
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri