- Digitálny marketing / Dátový marketing, Big Data, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Head of Sales UK
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Who are we
DeepReach is the leading AI SaaS-based multi-channel platform disrupting digital local advertising. Our
company was born in France in 2018 to bring brands closer to their local consumers. At a time when all brands are refining their local strategies, DeepReach technology increases agencies’ capacity to better address local ads.
We shape another approach of digital advertising: more local, more multi-channel, more business-driven, thus more efficient, with the power of data.
Boosted by +11M€ fundraising, we are proud to count +55 Adtech talents working across France, +250 clients of all sizes from international groups (WPP, Publicis…) to local agencies and +20 000 local campaigns operated through our platform.
Our success story in France was built on a continuous search of innovation, excellence, and customer-centric approach, fueled by a teamwork and entrepreneurial mindset. Aiming the ambition of becoming a worldwide digital local platform leader at its very beginning, DeepReach is actively undertaking its global expansion in Europe in 2022, rolling out its presence and business in several countries such as UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, and Switzerland.
What you will be doing
You will play a key role to launch and structure our business from scratch, develop revenue on your own as the first sales rep pioneering our UK sales machine then recruit and manage our local Salesteam to scale up another multi-million £ success story in the biggest European market.
Your missions are multiple :
- Be the first sales rep in the country, open and grow our business locally on your own: define sales
strategy and approach, prospect and develop a new customer pipeline and portfolio yourself to launch
and fuel progressively the sales machine
- Monitor sales performance and budget, define and deploy efficient action plan to ensure target
revenue of the country
- Recruit, manage and scale the Sales team members locally (1 to 3 persons)
- Work closely with the Operations/ Customer Success Managers team to ensure strong performance of
- Work hands in hands with the French sales team to scale cross-countries business potential and ensure
a consistent global sales approach
- Work closely with the Marketing and outbound sales team based in Paris to optimize the lead
generation and sales funnel
- Represent and promote DeepReach business and image in events, PR actions or partnerships in the
- Collaborate with the Tech/ Product team to match our platform development with local clients’ needs
- Contribute to strategic projects in all aspects (Legal, Finance…) related to the country to ensure a rapid
scale of both process and organization
You will report directly to the VP International Markets.
- Master’s degree or higher from top business / engineering schools or universities
- Native English speaker based in London with international background (French fluency is a plus)
- 5-to-10-year proven experience including a sales leadership role in an Adtech or digital agencies
- Extensive network in the advertising industry, especially with agencies to leverage these contacts for
- Knowledge of the UK Advertising market as a whole
• Business driven approach with multi-tasking ability to implement process and build the entire office
- Autonomy and strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Result oriented and hands-on mindset, solid capacity of getting things done
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-geography teams
- Motivated by a fast-growing and agile startup environment, passionate about Adtech and digital
- Frequent trips between London and Paris expected during the first 6 months for onboarding
What we offer
- Competitive salary in function of profile
- Stock options
- Flexible approach to working hours and remote work
- Medical cover plan
- Holiday allowance
- One-team, inclusive, innovative, and agile workplace
Interview process (remote mode possible)
- Interview with the VP International Markets
- Interview with the HR director
- Interview with the COO
- Final interview with the CEO-founder
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri