Anne-Sophie joined Clipperton in 2019 as an Analyst and is now Associate. She worked on several transactions such as Inova’s LBO with the Carlyle Group, the €330M take private of Artefact by Ardian Expansion or the sale of Foederis to Septeo. Prior to joining Clipperton, Anne-Sophie worked as an Analyst intern at Creadev, the investment arm of the Mulliez family. She also completed internships at Softbank China Venture Capital, APAX Partners and Galileo Global Advisors, a NYC-based financial advisory boutique. Anne-Sophie is an EDHEC alumna and holds a MSc in Finance.
Simon joined Clipperton in 2021 as an Analyst. Before joining Clipperton, Simon worked as a Strategy Consultant at Vertone. He also completed internships as an M&A analyst at Bryan Garnier & Co and as VC/fundraising analyst at Chausson Finance. He also worked for Estimeo, a Paris-based fintech, as a business developer. Simon is a SciencesPo Paris alumnus and holds an MSc in Corporate Finance and Strategy.
Samir joined Clipperton in 2020 as an Analyst and is now Associate. He works in the Munich office. Prior to joining Clipperton, Samir completed an internship at Unicredit in the FIG team as well as at EY and State Street Bank. Samir graduated from University of London where he studied Accounting & Finance.
Elie joined Clipperton in 2021 as an Analyst in the Paris Office. Prior to joining Clipperton, Elie started his professional career as a Strategy & Business Development intern at HeoH, a FinTech developing fundraising solutions. He then worked at PwC Luxembourg, before joining Alantra within their Investment Banking division in Paris. Elie Hodara holds an MSc in Management from emlyon business school.
Vanessa joined Clipperton in 2021 as a Senior Vice President. Previously, she worked as the Deputy Head of Strategy and Innovation at La Banque Postale, where she managed M&A, Strategy and Innovation projects. Prior to that, Vanessa worked at Groupe Casino and Groupe Euris-Rallye, for three years as a Strategy and Corporate Planning Project Manager (CEO’s cabinet) and for two years as an Investment Deputy Director. Vanessa Sorel graduated from ESCP Europe.
Clipperton is a leading investment bank dedicated to technology and growth companies: it provides strategic and financial advisory to entrepreneurs, corporates, and top-tier investors in Europe willing to execute transactions such as strategic M&A, growth financings and tech buy-outs. With offices in Paris, Berlin, Munich, London, New York and Beijing, as well as an international reach, Clipperton is a European leader in technology financial advisory.
Established in 2003, Clipperton has always placed its M&A and financing advisory capacity at the service of innovative companies throughout their growth cycle.
Clipperton has been the financial advisor to many category leaders in the European technology ecosystem, in various verticals spanning from Healthtech, HR Tech to Digital Services & Media, Hospitality, E-commerce, Consumer subscription and SaaS.
Our clients include companies such as :
- Fruitz, Sendinblue, Withings, Didomi, Welcome to the Jungle, Dental Monitoring, Lydia, Inova Software, Advens, Assessfirst, Click & Boat, and Vestiaire Collective in France,
- PremiumXL, innosabi, Gastrofix and Cewe in Germany, Videoplaza in Sweden, Eijsink in the Netherlands,
- Packlink and Glovo in Spain,
- Musement in Italy
- or renowned investors such as Summit Partners, Carlyle, Vitruvian, Permira, Bridgepoint, Eurazeo or Ardian.
Since inception, the team has successfully completed more than 350 high profile transactions globally.
Clipperton is continuously looking for talents to reinforce its team, notably highly entrepreneurial and independent individuals with demonstrated analytical, financial and client-driven skills. Strong intellectual discipline and a passion for technology are also necessary.
- Our values: passion for tech, intellectual discipline & integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and caring.
- Organized team events for various occasions (for example: Welcome Lunch, Christmas dinner, Summer Party) and a yearly Off-Site, where the whole team goes somewhere abroad to decompress and have fun.
- Besides organized events, our teams often meet up spontaneously for after-work beer(s).
- All of our offices are premium offices in very central areas.
- The Parisian office disposes of a cafeteria, spaces for relaxation and a gym, including a treadmill, a fitness bike, a rowing machine and a yoga corner - of course, this comes with a shower!
- Many other benefits await you if you decide to join the Clipperton team: for example in France, reimbursement of the public transport costs, insurance, private child daycare subsidy, and much more.