Business Developer Expansion - UK
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.6/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
→ Your mission
The Sales Expansion team is dedicated to the development of Brigad for the hospitality sector in new cities.
Your mission will be to develop your business portfolio in new cities in the UK. You will be in charge of the entire sales cycle, from hunting to supporting businesses in their initial usage of the app and missions, and set sales practices to make expansion a success.
Based in Paris, you will have to travel to meet your prospects on a monthly basis.
→ Your responsibilities
- In order to launch and accelerate new cities in given timelines alongside with the customer success expansion team, you will:
- Generate leads
- Prospect your leads on the phone through phone (35 calls/day), email, LinkedIn, etc from Paris
- Conduct demos of the platform and close businesses remotely via video or in-person meetings
- Follow-up on your accounts to launch and accelerate the activity in the new markets
- Build and iterate strategies with the Customer Success expansion team
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Success expansion team to ensure the smooth running of the first missions with our first community of self-employed entrepreneurs in the new city
To succeed in this role, you will need to understand, master the Brigad product and make businesses comfortable using the product autonomously.
Does the following apply to you?
- You are fully bilingual in English, native speaking is a plus
- You have a previous experience in sales or as an entrepreneur
- You like hunting on the field and on the phone
- You have a test & learn mindset
- You are driven by performance
- You have exceptional communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- You have a experience with CRM tools (eg Hubspot)
- You are solution-focused
- You have a strong adaptability
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition
- A meeting with Emilie our Expansion Manager and Jack our UK Sales Manager for a general interview and a case study
- A company fit and a team fit in our office in Paris