- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
- Stáž (6 mesiac/-e/-ov)
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
Fourteen years after opening its first restaurant in New York, Bagatelle is now a staple of international “hospitality”.
Present on three continents and in exclusive destinations, such as Saint-Tropez, Saint-Barth, Courchevel, London, Miami, Tulum, or even Dubai, the group handles different places where « joie de vivre », service and epicureanism are in the heart of the restaurant in order to share generous and authentic moments.
As a marketing intern you will be responsible for the following missions:
• Ensuring market research to follow evolving trends and best practices in the hospitality industry
• Updating the brand website with new content and information
• Assisting the team in organizing events (concept, decoration, outfits etc.)
• Briefing and following up with suppliers to produce varied items for the group’s restaurants
• Working with graphic designers to create marketing assets for the group (menus, business cards, etc.)
• Making sure brand guidelines are respected on all brand touchpoints.
• A good knowledge of the luxury and /or hospitality industry
• A good understanding of luxury aesthetics and a strong attention to details
• Rigor and organization in the work process
• Team spirit, motivation and a positive mindset
• Adaptability, flexibility and proactiveness
• A fluent level of both French and English.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri