- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Reward & HRIS Lead
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 5 rokov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 to build a platform that enables independent shops and brands to connect and thrive. As a result, we became a wholesale marketplace that provides the tools these entrepreneurs need to compete against e-commerce giants.
We support businesses and local economies, not corporations, employing communities of creative people who value craftsmanship over mass production and mass-market deals.
Only two years after our successful launch, we gathered 200,000 retailers and 15,000 brands across Europe and reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion.
We grew to a company of +650 employees of +45 nationalities and eight offices across seven countries.
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
About the team
We are currently looking for an experienced Reward and HRIS Lead to lead the Reward, People Systems and Analytics team. As a Reward, and HRIS Lead, you will report into the Head of People Reward and Operations.
In this role you will play a key role in the design and implementation of an ambitious and disruptive total rewards strategy, to create a value proposition that is unique and creating a great place to work for our employees. You will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining the tools and systems to provide a seamless employee experience throughout the People Journey. Finally, you’ll shape our people analytics roadmap, to foster a data-driven People strategy approach.
Concretely, your main missions will be:
Developing Ankorstore’s disruptive total rewards policies, to become one of the most attractive companies while making us a great place to work :
- You will design our core Reward principles, embodying a strong and unique Employer Value Proposition, ensuring that Ankorstore’s approach is innovative, competitive and which allows us to attract and retain the best talent for Ankorstore
- You will ensure that regular benchmarking exercises are undertaken and that employees’ compensation is regularly reviewed to keep pace with the market, while rewarding employees in line with our core principles
- You will lead the design and implementation of our employee benefits policies across Europe in order to be market-competitive while reflecting our strong company culture
- You will ensure a seamless administration of all of our benefits plans and our stock options plan, and advise on best practices in this regard
- You will develop an engaging training and communication plan to maximise employee engagement
Defining robust data-driven solutions and processes to support our People vision and the business :
- You will contribute to defining our People Management tools and systems approach, including our HRIS to support data-driven decisions and ensure the best-in-class people day-to-day experience
- You will be responsible for driving and deploying HRIS projects to continuously improve our People experience - from conception to go-live - ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget, and with clear communication and change management
- You will be accountable for the smooth running of day-to-day HRIS activities, and ensuring a high quality of service for users.
- You will drive the people analytics function, developing tools and methods to support our People vision and enable management to make data-driven decisions
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of progressive experience in HR roles with a demonstrable track record of managing reward programs, and optimizing people processes and systems
- Strong expertise in People Rewards, and HR systems, and experience in leading and motivating a small team to lead their full potential
- Experience across multiple European countries (and in particular France), or extensive international experience
- Ability to lead and manage work to develop, implement and fully embed systems and processes with the ability to execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects
- Proven ability to analyze and utilize data insights to influence organizational thinking and inform strategic direction
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to adapt to different audiences, transmitting complex concepts in an easy to understand way
- Solution-oriented and flexible, embracing change and seeking new opportunities in our agile work culture
- Fluency in English is a must, and in French is highly desirable
What’s in for you
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series C
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organization
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Anywhere in any of our locations (remote or flexible work)
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri