- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 to build a platform that enables independent shops and brands to connect and thrive. As a result, we became a wholesale marketplace that provides the tools these entrepreneurs need to compete against e-commerce giants.
We support businesses and local economies, not corporations, employing communities of creative people who value craftsmanship over mass production and mass-market deals.
Only two years after our successful launch, we gathered 200,000 retailers and 15,000 brands across Europe and reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion.
We grew to a company of +650 employees of +45 nationalities and eight offices across seven countries.
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
About the team
We are currently looking for a passionate Reward Analyst to deliver the Ankorstore Reward strategy within the People Team. As a Reward Analyst, you will report into the Reward and People Tech Lead.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Reward team, which is responsible for developing and executing the reward strategy at Ankorstore in close collaboration with the senior management team across Europe. The scope of responsibilities of the team includes conducting total reward benchmarking, leading regular salary review processes, managing our equity compensation plan and deriving insights to support our People strategy. In addition, the team is responsible for designing and implementing the group’s comprehensive employee benefits portfolio.
Your goal is to drive the design of our employee benefits policies across Europe in order to be competitive on the market while reflecting our strong company culture, and to ensure their implementation locally in collaboration with our People Partners and external providers.
Concretely, your main missions will be:
● You will drive innovative projects to further develop our Reward practice in alignment with the organization’s overall reward strategy and company culture
● You will be responsible for implementing, managing and enhancing Ankorstore wide Reward policies programs across our European markets
● You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the annual compensation cycle including: planning and governance of the process, data cleansing, analysis and communication
● You will participate in reward surveys, analyse results and monitor external market trends, and use these insights to develop Reward recommendations
● You will partner with our People Partners and business stakeholders to provide advice and insights around our reward programs
● You will also be the key point of contact for internal stakeholders such as Legal, People Ops, Finance or Internal Communications to successfully implement and roll out Reward programs within Ankorstore
● You will develop and implement a communication and training plan to improve overall understanding of our Reward programs for our People team
What we are looking for
- 2+ years’ experience within Rewards. Consultancy background or experience in a high tech/digital organization are a plus
- Previous experience within Compensation or Benefits across multiple European markets, and experience in designing and deploying Reward programs
- Data savvy and have experience working with market surveys
- Structured and detail-oriented, while also able to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to adapt to different audiences, transmitting complex concepts in an easy to understand way
- Solution-oriented and flexible, embracing change and seeking new opportunities in our agile work culture
- Successfully completed university (masters) degree in business, economics, finance, social studies or a related field; you are a strong learner and keen to further expand your skills
- Fluency in English is a must
What’s in for you
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series C
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organization
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Anywhere in any of our locations (remote or flexible work)
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri