- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Junior Content Manager - German Speaker (m/w/d)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore is an online B2B marketplace that connects independent shop owners and specialist brands with retailers. It offers benefits for both retailers and brands. Our +250.000 retailers can discover and select from over 20.000 brands in just a few clicks, benefit from 60-day payment terms, test sales with a low minimum order quantity, and take advantage of the constantly evolving tools offered by the platform. As for brands and creators, Ankorstore allows them to sell their products to stores all over Europe, benefitting from direct contact and returns with retailers, and payment upon delivery, solving any cash flow issues.
We recently reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion, and we grew to a company of +650 employees of +45 nationalities and offices in the UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Sweden).
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
Ankorstore is looking for a Junior Content Manager to join our content team for our German market, overseeing localisation and content creation as well as content project management.
In this role, you will be a key cross-functional player, responsible for translating and writing copy for our German audience, partnering with our creative, PR and marketing teams. You will be working on a wide range of projects and campaigns: this means that you are agile, organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively to meet tight deadlines.
In this varied role, you will use your creative and analytical skills to create compelling and effective content and you’ll collaborate with other stakeholders to understand how to measure its success. You will be responsible for producing and publishing engaging and sharp copy, sub-editing and localising content created by freelance collaborators or other team members, as well as developing content ideas to engage and inspire our audiences.
Things you will be working on:
- Contribute to the development of style and tone of voice guides for the German market, ensuring content is always produced to the highest standard and within the guidelines
- Translate or create content in a multitude of different formats: from graphics and newsletters to product and website copy, customer brochures, video, blogs and much more - you will be eager to learn how to juggle between them with confidence
- Plan and execute a cross-platform content strategy in collaboration with other stakeholders in the Brand & Marketing team
- Partner with other marketing stakeholders to understand our content effectiveness and continuously optimise it based on data insights
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas on a daily basis
- Work closely with our community and social media managers to implement the content strategy
Your experience and characteristics:
- You are comfortable localising content from English into German, ensuring it always sounds on brand and idiomatic
- You are a keen writer and thrive creating content and communications for different channels and different audiences
- You have some experience in content management and UX writing
- You have impeccable attention to detail and excellent verbal and writing skills in German
- You are confident in your ability to work in English and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- You are an agile, solutions-oriented and organised team player
- Ideally, you have experience in retail or woking for a brand, or have a strong curiosity to familiarise yourself in this field
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri