- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Head of CRM
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore is an online B2B marketplace that connects independent shop owners and specialist brands with retailers. It offers benefits for both retailers and brands. Our +250.000 retailers can discover and select from over 20.000 brands in just a few clicks, benefit from 60-day payment terms, test sales with a low minimum order quantity, and take advantage of the constantly evolving tools offered by the platform. As for brands and creators, Ankorstore allows them to sell their products to stores all over Europe, benefitting from direct contact and returns with retailers, and payment upon delivery, solving any cash flow issues.
We reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion, and we grew to a company of +600 employees of +45 nationalities, with offices in the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
Ankorstore is looking for an experienced Head of CRM to lead our global CRM function.
You will be responsible for crafting the CRM strategy (across both retailers and brands), as well as for the planning, execution and measurement of all CRM activities across all countries.
You will drive the creation of automated lifecycle and marketing campaigns enabling us to develop closer relationships with our customers (the retailers and brands using our platform), while also meeting our commercial growth objectives.
You will work closely with our CRM tech squad, Content and Creative teams, Sales and other Marketing leads to deliver on our global ambition. Most importantly you will be the driving force behind our CRM automation efforts, enabling us to build a sustainable, repeatable growth engine.
What will be your mission
- Develop and own our global data-driven and customer-centric CRM strategy to
- improve retailer lifetime value by increasing retailer conversion, engagement, repeat and reactivation
- improve brands’ onboarding, education and engagement
- Drive our thinking around CRM impact measurement and KPIs monitoring
- Lead, manage and coach a team of 6 CRM managers and executives
- Drive the creation and optimisation of customer journeys, using data driven insights and in response to business and customer needs
- Champion a customer-centric mindset by developing processes to prioritise the messages we communicate to our customers
- Drive automation efforts for lifecycle campaigns and product recommendation emails
- Coordinate the development of users’ segments, create users journeys and implement target-group-specific, differentiated communication across all touchpoints
- Manage retailer and brand lifecycle communications based on user segment and user history
- Ensure changes in product features in commercial policy are pushed to the right users at the right moment
- Be responsible for forecasting and reviewing campaign results as well as planning and monitoring all CRM-related activities and campaigns and aligning initiatives to the company OKRs
- Work closely with our Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to manage and continuously optimize Ankorstore’s users' journeys based on data
- 7-10 years of experience in CRM or Performance Marketing with experience of building automated lifecycle CRM comms across multiple markets
- Experience managing people, including setting targets and objectives
- Experience in Ecommerce / Marketplaces
- Strong analytical skills, appetite for numbers, ability to quickly analyze complex contexts and draw specific conclusions
- Growth mindset, strong drive, an absolute hands-on mentality, and conceptual skills and are a strong and convincing communicator
- Customer centric
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Other qualities that would add value
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech environment, preferably a marketplace or B2B environment
- Knowledge of the wholesale or retail industry
- Appreciation for what good content/ tone of voice looks like
- Experience using Braze
Benefits & location:
- Working with a very ambitious & mission-driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae, Bain Capital Ventures, Tiger Global)
- Location : France or UK
- Work from Home is an option for this role
- Competitive package & stock options
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri