- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Business Development Manager - Italy
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 3 roky
Who are they?
Ankorstore is on a mission to rewild retail.
With decades of experience in retail and building marketplaces, in 2019 the Ankorstore founding team knew it was time to create a global wholesale solution – one that swings the balance in favour of independents and restores retail to its natural order. They’ve created a new ecosystem that harnesses the power of modern technology to create a mutually beneficial community that reinvents the way brands and retailers work together. As a result, wild independents can thrive.
Ankorstore is an online B2B marketplace that connects independent shop owners and specialist brands with retailers. It offers benefits for both retailers and brands. Our +250.000 retailers can discover and select from over 20.000 brands in just a few clicks, benefit from 60-day payment terms, test sales with a low minimum order quantity, and take advantage of the constantly evolving tools offered by the platform. As for brands and creators, Ankorstore allows them to sell their products to stores all over Europe, benefitting from direct contact and returns with retailers, and payment upon delivery, solving any cash flow issues.
We reached unicorn status with a valuation of €1.75 billion, and we grew to a company of +600 employees of +45 nationalities, with offices in the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.
Join us if you are excited to support our vision of rewilding independent retail!
The opportunity 🤓
As a Business Development Manager, your #1 mission will be to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition and convince the best brands in Italy to increase their Wholesales activity and potential on our platform through continuous and dedicated support. This is a key role for our company’s success as you will be leveraging the potential of our brands and thereby helping entrepreneurs in their mission and development.
What will be your main responsibilities? 🧠
- Act as a trusted Business Partner:
- Leverage Ankorstore European expertise to convince brands to manage and increase their wholesale activity and presence on our platform
- Manage and develop your portfolio of brands sharing the same objective: accelerate their retailer acquisition, optimise and leverage their current and potential network
- Identify key pain points, understand the brand’s challenges and leverage Ankorstore features and products to provide solutions
- Become a trusted business partner by providing effective prospection and sales strategy to your brand's portfolio
- Identify and go after opportunities in order to get more retailers referred by the brands in a structured manner: commit the brands to spend time and resources on a strong and ambitious referral strategy
- Optimise Brand Excellence:
- Drive product adoption by providing extra and tailored support to brands
- Provide the best tools & best practices to the brands to improve their prospection and conversion, improve repurchase rate on their current BtoB base
- Monitor performance and brand activity : analyze and manage performance to identify upsell opportunities and needs for optimization
- Share Knowledge: Contribute to product development by providing feedback and requests for new features from our brands
What will you bring to the table? 💡
- At least 4 years in an Account Manager or Business Development role
- You are resilient and always eager to go to the extra-mile : you love to understand and convince, you never take No for an answer and you are not scared of driving a high amount of calls
- Strong relationship builder with determination to ensure your clients success, understand their pain points, and always open new business opportunities
- Ability to adapt perfectly to their audience, shows proactivity to always find solutions and adapt to brands challenges
- You are extremely organised, you can manage multiple relationships at a time and can easily prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian (fluent) and English
- Passion for retailer/wholesaler/ ecommerce and the mission of Ankorstore
- Data and impact driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
- B2B experience is a plus
What’s in it for you? 🤩
- Being part of a truly purpose-driven, international company with strong values, connected teams and backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital, Index Ventures, BOND, etc.)
- A highly dynamic environment at a stage where you’ll be able to shape things autonomously and play a part in the organisation's future.
- A real playground for development with strong people mentors and exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Great office in Milan (20 meters away from Prada Fondazione)
- and flexibility to work from home.
- Team offsites and fun events.
Would you like to learn more about us? 🔍
- Take a look around and visit our website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Welcome to the Jungle page.
- Read about us in the media: How to build a 2 million unicorn in under 3 years, Rewild Retail, Ankorstore is shaping the shopping of the future.
*Our Talent Acquisition team is based all over EU and the UK, please send your CV in English.
Ankorstore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri