Year of Founding2004
Average Age35 years old
Latest job listings
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!
Pilot your future
Amelkis is the publisher of Consolidation and Reporting software, referent of ETIs and accounting firms. More than 2,000 groups are consolidated each year by the Opera application.
The company was founded in 2004 by 3 friends from financial services of large groups. Their desire was to democratize and make accessible to middle market companies the processes and reliability of the applications that are the reference in this sector.
Today, the Amelkis ecosystem brings together specialists who participate every day to advance the Amelkis platform so that it is more agile, more efficient and more innovative to adapt to the constant technological changes and processes of financial markets.
If you join them as a junior or experienced, you can thrive in a company on a human scale and contribute concretely to a business project. The specificity of Amelkis: its independence You will participate in varied and rewarding missions with their customers and you will develop your career and your skills.
Amelkis teams are made up of curious people, profiles and backgrounds. Their diversity is growing every day the company and its employees.
Know-how such as autonomy, listening, a sense of sharing and the desire to innovate are essential to join them.
Their rituals, their good life
- A brand new and beautiful working environment since January 2020
- Being right next to the most beautiful avenue in the world
- The Miam's First Friday : every first Friday of the month, the team meets around a big breakfast offered with croissants, pain au chocolat, apple turnovers...
- On the morning of her birthday, we bring breakfast...
- Organic fruit baskets every week
- Tea, coffee at will
Otázky a odpovede