Created in 2016 by Emmanuel Gras and Luc Delsalle, two former engineers from ANSSI, Alsid offers a revolutionary approach to Active Directory security.
Armed with a SaaS platform capable of identifying vulnerabilities and attacks in real time, Alsid capitalizes on a significant technological lead and an ability to deploy its solution on a large scale.
In 2018, Alsid achieved growth of more than 500%, doubled its client portfolio and won the trust of prestigious accounts such as Lagardère, Accor Group, Sanofi, Sodexo, Unibail-Rodamco, VINCI Energies and HKBN in Hong Kong.
In April 2021, Alsid was acquired by Tenable, a cybersecurity software editor specializing in vulnerability management.
Tenable provides the world's first platform that can see and secure all digital assets, regardless of computing platform.
Through our Cyberexposure platform, we provide our customers with extensive visibility into their attack surface and detailed insights to help security teams, executives and boards prioritize and address their exposure to cyber attacks. possible attacks.
Our clientele includes more than 50% of Fortune 500 companies, more than 30% of Global 2000 companies, as well as large public administrations. For more information, visit www.tenable.com.
Brilliant individuals with an interest in cybersecurity, and above all passionate, are welcome in all teams:
- Product (front and back developers, DevOps, QA…)
- Marketing (Lead Generation, Field…)
- Sales (Sales Engineer, Inside Sales…)
Our strength: we are unbeatable as a team and can count on each other. A collaborative mindset is mandatory whatever the function!
The integration of the Alsid teams within those of Tenable was a great success because we shared the same values and our corporate cultures were quite similar.
Today, we are one Tenable team. We work together and we win together! We pay particular attention to all our employees, and work continuously to offer them a working environment in which they can achieve their full potential and contribute to collective success.
Tenable offers significant career progression opportunities in an exciting and growing company as well as working conditions worthy of the best start-ups:
- A team spirit that is our strength!
- The pride of producing tools that really change the daily lives of our customers!
- A leading health insurance fund reimbursed at 100% (like the navigo pass!)
- Competitive salaries, bonuses and shares available for all employees!!!
- Full remote possible
- Self-service coffees, fruits, snacks, drinks
- Pleasant premises in the center of Paris with plenty of choice around for your lunch break!