- > 2 ans
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Bringing forward the delivery experience both businesses and shoppers will love.
ZITICITY is one of the fastest-growing logistics start-ups in Europe. It is the leading same-day delivery provider in the Baltics and a growing player in France and Poland.
ZITICITY is here to empower thousands of SMBs and D2C brands to compete with the dominance of such marketplaces as Amazon by providing affordable on-demand, same-day, or next-day deliveries. And to bring forward the most convenient home delivery experience to every single shopper.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented person, who is ready to roll-up sleeves and grow with us x10 in the next 12 months.
We will trust you to:
- Take responsibility for the daily accounting tasks according to local accounting requirements;
- Monitor and investigate financial transactions, prepare bank reconciliations;
- Prepare and collect financial documents and invoices;
- Assist in tax accounting and reporting to local tax authorities;
- Assist in month-end closing procedures, annual reporting;
- Participate in group management reporting projects.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of work experience in accounting;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills;
- Accounting experience in medium or large enterprises or international companies would be considered as an advantage;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Knowledge in MS Office (very good Excel skills);
- Responsibility and prioritization skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Growth-oriented team - no need to wait for weeks to get things approved.
- Constant learning environment and training from experienced colleagues.
- Freedom and flexibility to implement your ideas.
- The salary range for this position is 1300 EUR - 2000 EUR gross and depends on the experience.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin