- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 4 ans
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- > 4 ans
Who we are
📱 Yubo is a safe space for young people to socialize and make connections while streaming and chatting online through an app.
🔒 The platform boasts an innovative suite of safety tools that guarantee all its users’ security, moderation, and privacy.
Faced with a new generation of hyperconnected digital natives who are lonely and overwhelmed, Yubo helps Gen Z engage with the world and learn about themselves. Inspired by the best of offline interactions and the possibilities of digital life, Yubo’s vision is to fix online social interactions for the next generation. Unlike traditional social networks, Yubo prioritizes people over content, real-time interactions over likes, and real connections over followers.
🌍Created by three friends/engineers who are passionate about consumer apps and thanks to a team of 60 people in 3 different offices (Paris, Londres, Jacksonville), Yubo now has 50 million users across and attracts approximately 2 million new users every day.
Since its launch in 2015, the app’s users have:
✔️made more than 2 billion real connexions/friendships on the platform.
✔️ sent more than 10 billion chat messages.
✔️ streamed live almost 30 million times.
What we are looking for
As a small and fast team, we can offer a fun and challenging environment where you will instantly see the value of your contribution for our community.
Today the QA team is responsible for testing the mobile application iOS, Android but also Back End in close collaboration with the development and product teams.
You will be in charge of testing the new features and ensuring quality in a continuous delivery model.
Technologies We Use
Here’s a sneak peek of what we use:
- Infrastructure architecture: 100% GCE / Kubernetes / Few managed databases / Configuration management done with Terraform, Helm, ArgoCD, Service Mesh Coming / Monitoring (Datadog)
- Mains deployed technologies: Redis, ElasticSearch, NodeJS, MongoDB, ML/AI, Airflow, BigTable, BigQuery
- Architecture : Microservice, Pub Sub / Streams, Websocket
- Organization : Features Teams
- Live Techno: WebRTC (C++)
Your challenges as QA Analyst
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Quality and Testing :
- Provide technical expertise on all matters related to Quality Assurance and Testing
- Work closely with the Product and the Engineering teams to ensure that Quality is planned before any code is delivered
- Create test plans and test cases for new features
- Iteratively and daily test the new features
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to Quality Assurance in Product Development Life Cycle and Post production with Support team
- Participate in the Automation effort and API testing
- Bring your own experience and skills to continuously improve our working processes
Technical & Mindset Prerequisites
We are looking for a smart, QA mindset and self-motivated QA Analyst to join our team
- Experience working at a startup or scale-up sized company, at least 3-4 years
- Knowledge of QA tools, processes and best practices
- Humility and team spirit
- With an entrepreneurial spirit, you’re focused on solving problems regardless of your job title
- Experience in Mobile automation is a plus: Appium, cucumber etc…
What we can offer you
✨Yubo is a tribe of diverse backgrounds and expertise (tech, marketing & communication, safety, support functions…) that share common values like a results-based culture, total transparency, a strong team spirit, the drive to continue learning, and courage to face challenges head-on.
Our policy about diversity & inclusion
🏳️🌈 We’re serious about diversity and inclusion at Yubo. People of color, gay, lesbian, transgender, non-binary people, parents, and people with disabilities are all welcome on our team. We hold regular workshops to foster a culture of empathy and compassion for minority issues. We are proud that diversity and inclusion are crucial assets to our team.
Working at Yubo means :
- 🗽Flexibility and autonomy: the chance to work remotely when you want and where you want and with the material and tools of your choice
- 🔥 Trust and empowerment: We’ve only just begun this adventure, and there are plenty of projects to work on. So it’s up to you to shape your role according to your skills and career path with the support of your manager.
- 🥰 Care and well-being: We care a lot about our people with a lot of benefits such as… Health insurance 100% reimbursed, lunch vouchers 60% reimbursed, sick leave 100% covered, parental leave for both parents, brand new offices in the Paris, London, and Jacksonville, Pass Navigo (metro/bus) 100% covered, transport cost reimbursement for people who bike to work, and a kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks.
- 🥳 Togetherness and fun: 1 monthly team-building to celebrate, 1 incredible trip per year to relax and disconnect, quarterly team-buildings per team to rediscover each other and reconnect, Switch games after lunch, and, of course, kind and friendly teammates
🎉We are certified HappyIndex® / AtWork StartUp 2021, Tech AtWork® 2021, and Hybrid Worplace® 2021 🍾
- Fit interview with QA team
- Technical Test
- Fit interview with CPO/CTO
- Fit interview with Tech Leads
- Fit interview with the COO & CEO
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin