- Début :
- New York
- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
- Début :
- New York
- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
Who we are
📱 Yubo is a safe space for young people to socialize and make connections while streaming and chatting online through an app.
🔒 The platform boasts an innovative suite of safety tools that guarantee all its users’ security, moderation, and privacy.
Faced with a new generation of hyperconnected digital natives who are lonely and overwhelmed, Yubo helps Gen Z engage with the world and learn about themselves. Inspired by the best of offline interactions and the possibilities of digital life, Yubo’s vision is to fix online social interactions for the next generation. Unlike traditional social networks, Yubo prioritizes people over content, real-time interactions over likes, and real connections over followers.
🌍Created by three friends/engineers who are passionate about consumer apps and thanks to a team of 60 people in 3 different offices (Paris, Londres, Jacksonville), Yubo now has 50 million users across and attracts approximately 2 million new users every day.
Since its launch in 2015, the app’s users have:
✔️made more than 2 billion real connexions/friendships on the platform.
✔️ sent more than 10 billion chat messages.
✔️ streamed live almost 30 million times.
What we are looking for
This role forms a key part of Yubo’s brand marketing team, which is composed of three units:
Communications, Brand, and Community.
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager, from an Agency, Social Media,
or Consumer Technology background, whose objective is to dramatically boost Yubo’s brand
awareness and perception across key International markets with a strong focus on the US,
through consumer PR, influencer relationship & corporate PR.
You will help draft a global strategy for working with Agencies and child safety NGOs across
the key markets. We are looking for a PR and Comms expert who understands the needs of a
younger (Gen Z) audience and brings fresh new creative ideas, to connect with a community
of over 50M users. This role will continuously strive to raise Yubo’s brand perception and help
develop the global strategy for working with influencers to promote the brand
- Work with the Communications and Policy lead and Head of Marketing to define and
draft a global strategy and implement it in the individual key markets
- Coordinate with a network of communications agencies to help deliver the global strategy
- Work with the influencer manager to help define a strategy for identifying and engaging with influencers, for communications, PR and marketing purposes
- Develop and create a range of creative assets and stories to engage with press and manage the content for Yubo’s blog
- Analysis of trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Help to build a strong global network of child safety and security NGOs
What you bring with you
- At least 3 years in a similar role, working as a Communications / PR manager, preferably
within a social consumer start-up
- Expertise in consumer tech and experience working in B2C communications for Gen Z is
required / experience in social media or gaming apps is a plus
- Can demonstrate a strong track record in developing innovative social communications
campaigns and programs
- Up to date on the latest trends, is an expert on social networks, especially those used by
- A creative, dynamic, and performance-oriented individual, who is passionate about
working in the technology / social / app space and in a scale-up environment
- We are looking for an independent worker, passionate about building the future of online
social interactions in a safe, diverse & youth friendly space
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and ambitious, you should be a team player who is
also able to work autonomously without micro-management
- Fluency in the English language is essential, any other languages would also be beneficial
What we can offer you
✨Yubo is a tribe of diverse backgrounds and expertise (tech, marketing & communication, safety, support functions…) that share common values like a results-based culture, total transparency, a strong team spirit, the drive to continue learning, and courage to face challenges head-on.
Our policy about diversity and inclusion
🏳️🌈 We’re serious about diversity and inclusion at Yubo. People of color, gay, lesbian, transgender, non-binary people, parents, and people with disabilities are all welcome on our team. We hold regular workshops to foster a culture of empathy and compassion for minority issues. We are proud that diversity and inclusion are crucial assets to our team.
What Working with Yubo means
Working at Yubo means :
🗽Flexibility and autonomy: the chance to work remotely when you want and where you want and with the material and tools of your choice
🔥 Trust and empowerment: We’ve only just begun this adventure, and there are plenty of projects to work on. So it’s up to you to shape your role according to your skills and career path with the support of your manager.
🥰 Care and well-being: We care a lot about our people with a lot of benefits such as… Health insurance 100% reimbursed, lunch vouchers 60% reimbursed, sick leave 100% covered, parental leave for both parents, brand new offices in the Paris, London, and Jacksonville, Pass Navigo (metro/bus) 100% covered, transport cost reimbursement for people who bike to work, and a kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks.
🥳 Togetherness and fun: 1 monthly team-building to celebrate, 1 incredible trip per year to relax and disconnect, quarterly team-buildings per team to rediscover each other and reconnect, Switch games after lunch, and, of course, kind and friendly teammates
🎉We are certified HappyIndex® / AtWork StartUp 2021, Tech AtWork® 2021, and Hybrid Worplace® 2021 🍾
- A fit interview with Lucien, our Lead Communication & Public Affairs
- A fit interview with Marie Collin, Geraldine, our Head of Brand Marketing
- A Technical test: a fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities to imagine an influencer campaign for Yubo
- A fit interview with Sacha, the CEO, and Marc-Antoine, the COO
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin