- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Legal Manager - Business & Marketing (F/M/X)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Yousign, we are reinventing the electronic signature experience with a fast, legal, secure and 100% European SaaS solution. 🖊⚡
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset in Caen, our scale-up is now present in France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹 and Germany 🇩🇪 !
Our goal? To become the European leader in electronic signatures by enabling freelancers and SMBs, to simplify
their workflows. 🤸♀️
🚀 In order to achieve this…
- 2019: we integrated into the eFounders, one of the best SaaS start-up studios in Europe,
- 2021: we raised 30 million euros from the eFounders and Lead Edge Capital, famous for having invested in
BlaBlaCar, Asana, Zoom, Spotify and Uber.
We offer two e-signature solutions:
- a web app, ready to use and accessible from anywhere,
- an API (Application Program Interface), which can be easily integrated into business softwares
At this time, Yousign is :
- more than 200 yousigners in our offices in Paris and Caen, or in full-remote (+40% are working remotely) 👦 💻
- more than 12,000 customers who trust us on a daily basis 🤝
- over 4 million signatures every month 🔝
- An impressive annual growth rate, which makes us the most successful e-signature scale-up in Europe 🇪🇺
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will work closely as a business partner with our teams such as Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
As a Legal Manager :
- You will be in charge of all questions on Yousign’s contractual activity, mainly draft, review, and negotiate agreements with customers, resellers and suppliers,
- You will advise on contract interpretation, dispute resolution and other legal risks, in close partnership with our sales team and other relevant stakeholders,
- You will be a real business enabler by providing templates, playbooks and processes,
- You will participate in the development and implementation of a legal strategy to reduce the risk of disputes and litigations while helping us maintain our value for customer service,
- You will set up a contract performance strategy,
- You will develop and communicate practical materials, you will conduct training sessions on contract negotiation, contractual processes and best practices.
- You will use innovative techniques such as Legal Design, and translate legal language into clear business language,
- You will enter a phase of structuring the legal team and will take part in strategic missions for the future organization of your team,
- You will be the manager of the Business legal team and manage one contract manager.
- You’ve graduated with a French Master of Law,
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a legal department, handling contract management,
- You’ve already worked in a BtoB SaaS company,
- You are expert in french & international contract law and are known for your negotiating skills,
- You’re familiar with CLM tools (bonus points, if you’ve already mastered Salesforce and new digital tools such as Slack & Notion),
- You are fluent in French and speak English as a professional business language. (German or Italian, are a plus as we are growing internationally),
- You love working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and know how to prioritize and to adapt to a demanding environment.
- You are a team player,
- You are a leader,
- You have a thirst for learning,
- You are a cultivator for growth, meaning
- You are efficiency focused
- You are data focused
- You have great communication skills
- You are agile
- You are empathic and understanding of others’ needs
- You are kind, fun and want to join a team that is the same!
What’s In It For You:
- CDI contract
- A management method that promotes empowerment
- Autonomy in the development of your own ideas
- ESOP package
- Meal vouchers (Swile Card) for a healthy lunch everyday :)
- Regular off-sites and team building exercises promised
- Top-class premises in the centre of Paris and Caen, as well as the possibility of working remotely!
- A genuine remote working culture
We’re down-to-earth: We all make mistakes. Own your mistakes, share them, learn from them and continuously improve
We trust: Trust is everything - whether that be within our company or with our clients - it’s in our DNA
We strive for excellence: We set high standards for our colleagues and ourselves. The “extra mile” is shorter when we walk it together
We value joy: We cannot achieve long term success without joy in our work. This journey is not a sprint, but a marathon
As a legaltech, the Legal team is at the center of all matters at Yousign and works with all teams as a business partner and growth support.
It is currently composed of:
- Camille, General counsel
- Diane, Legal Manager - Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
- Sarah, Legal Counsel - Product & Digital Compliance
- Adrien, Legal Counsel - Product & Digital Compliance
- Brahim, Contract Manager