- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Lead Brand & Content Manager (M/F/X)
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Yousign, we are reinventing the electronic signature experience with a fast, legal, secure and 100% European SaaS solution. 🖊⚡
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset in Caen, our scale-up is now present in France , Italy and Germany !
Our goal? To become the European leader in electronic signatures by enabling freelancers and SMBs, to simplify
their workflows. 🤸♀️
🚀 In order to achieve this…
- 2019: we integrated into the eFounders, one of the best SaaS start-up studios in Europe,
- 2021: we raised 30 million euros from the eFounders and Lead Edge Capital, famous for having invested in
BlaBlaCar, Asana, Zoom, Spotify and Uber.
We offer two e-signature solutions:
- a web app, ready to use and accessible from anywhere,
- an API (Application Program Interface), which can be easily integrated into business softwares
At this time, Yousign is :
- more than 200 yousigners in our offices in Paris and Caen, or in full-remote (+40% are working remotely) 👦 💻
- more than 12,000 customers who trust us on a daily basis 🤝
- over 4 million signatures every month 🔝
- An impressive annual growth rate, which makes us the most successful e-signature scale-up in Europe �
Within the Marketing team, you will be responsible for Yousign’s brand positioning and visibility amongst its main targets (micro, small, medium-sized companies up to 1000 employees), and to define and deploy the marketing content strategy. You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our self-serve model, one of our main strategic topics.
You will exemplify the brand within Yousign to ensure that all messages and creatives are aligned and consistent with the core brand guidelines. You will define the content strategy adapted to the challenges of the company. Consequently, you will work closely with other marketing teams and all teams within Yousign, such as the Design, Sales, and Product teams.
You will report to the Marketing Director and will manage a team of 3 people.
Your team will be the single point of contact for brand and communication topics within the company to ensure that all stakeholders are well aware and aligned with the brand and communication strategy with a strong focus on France, Italy, and Germany, among other markets we could launch.
- You will define our brand positioning, and ensure brand consistency between targets and geographies through a comprehensive, sharp, and up-to-date Brand Book to support our business ambition to become the European leader in eSignature,
- You will determine our tone-of-voice to make Yousign the fun, friendly, and slightly offbeat player in the category,
- You will define and execute the right content strategy to support brand development and the challenge of other departments: SEO, Demand Generation, Outbound, and Indirect Sales.
- You will lead all brand activations (Social Media, brand partnerships, PR, branding campaigns, podcasts, etc.),
- You will guarantee the excellent management of all budget and production aspects to ensure that we can deliver the most value efficiently and cost-effectively,
- You will help your team to grow and develop their capabilities.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in communication, branding in a hyper-growth organization,
- You have worked in a SaaS/Tech environment for a BtoB or BtoC brand,
- You have outstanding writing and oral communication skills,
- You have excellent project management skills, with the ability to work across department,
- You are creative and daring,
- You are business and data oriented,
- French and English are mandatory, a third language is a plus (German or Italian).
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter