Growth Engineer F/M
- Caen - Paris - Remote
- Télétravail total possible
- > 2 ans
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Growth Engineer F/M
- Caen - Paris - Remote
Yousign is a major player in the electronic signature market. Our intuitive and legal SaaS solution allows thousands of companies in all industries to send, sign, and store their contracts.
- 58 yousigners in Caen, Paris and in full remote all over France
- We are a passionate and united team
- More than 3500 customers trust us such as Bpifrance, SNCF, Sellsy, Cisco, Konbini and Mention
- Fundraising of €3 million in 2017
Driven by strong growth and our recent association with the highly reputable startup studio e-Founders, behind Aircall, Spendesk, Front and MailJet, our ambition is now to reinvent the experience around eSignature, and to establish ourselves in Europe.
We are looking for a talented person to strengthen the team and take part in an exceptional adventure! Communication and questioning will be the pillars of the success of our collaboration.
Descriptif du poste
We’re looking for a Growth Engineer to take our user acquisition efforts to the next level, with a singular focus on outbound growth. You will own the “One-to-Many” approaches on highly qualified prospects. Working closely with our Marketing Director (Alexis), our Growth (Lamine), along with the Sales and Product.
- Maintain and extend the development of our internal Lead Generation tool.
- Create new tools to automate our Lead Generation processes.
- Provide enriched lead lists to the Business Development team on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a dashboard that groups the number of enriched Leads per week/month, and carry out weekly reporting.
- Work closely with the Sales team and Marketing team to evolve the Lead Generation strategy.
- Perform analysis to determine the viability of new initiatives, as well as post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives
- Assist in finding new leads via innovative campaigns (such as finding specific market segments relevant to Yousign and creating stand-alone websites or tools that cater to them)
- Test and scale traditional acquisition channels.
- You know how to code. You can code in Python, and you have a willingness to learn SQL. You already used scraping libraries such as selenium webdriver, Beautifulsoup and more.
- You accumulated knowledge on B2B SaaS user acquisition methods. You’re able to come up with new ideas on how to reach B2B customers at scale and you have an in-depth understanding of social media websites such as Linkedin.
- You’re a problem solver. You have an ability to find the different user acquisition challenges that we have, you proactively search for solutions, and are able to motivate cross functional team members to achieve your objectives.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You may have created a few online projects or start-ups of your own.
- You’re a lifelong learner. You love to learn about Growth, Marketing, Start-ups and related topics through MOOCs, articles and books. You seek knowledge by reaching out to people via Linkedin, Twitter or Growth forums.
- You thrive in cross functional teams. You love to work with cross disciplinary teams, such as Sales and Marketing, and are able to communicate effectively with each team.
- You’re fluent in French and English. (mandatory)
Why should you apply?
- Workplaces where it is good to live and a great team where there is good understanding and kindness
- Salary transparency based on factors such as job, expertise level, city of work, and number of years of experience. The objective is to define a fair, factual and objective salary.
- Lunchr card for healthy meals :-)
- An outsourced works council that provides access to many advantages throughout France
- Quarterly team meetings in Caen, Paris or elsewhere to share the vision and objectives. It is a friendly and important moment for the whole team.
- Coffee and organic fruit every week in Caen and Paris
- Working remotely is possible.
Our team values
Cohesion : We are united and committed to one mission: reinventing the way companies, their employees, and their partners work every day. To achieve this common goal, the cohesion of our team is above all else. Our collective spirit, our mutual understanding, our exchanges, our attention and our time spent together are the precious elements that forge our team and allow us to move forward.
Transparency : Saying the things that matter is paramount. That’s why we set up all the conditions that allow us to talk about everything, to challenge decisions and question what exists, to celebrate victories, and to face failures with honesty. For example, we share a lot of sensitive company-related data and have a transparent internal salary grid.
Trust : For each member of our team to flourish, trust is the indispensable foundation that enables each individual to express and develop its talent. It manifests itself through freedom of thought, -actions and the organization as a whole. Trust leads each individual to take responsibility, encourages boldness and unleashes creativity.
Ambition : Our collective ambition is assumed, and we try to excel in the areas we address. In each situation, we seek to go further and going the extra-mile will allow us to transform the correct into the good, the good into excellent, and the excellent into exceptional. We always strive for the best individually and collectively.
Of course, not everything is perfect, we are human after all, but we do our best to remain true to our values
Your future team
You will join the Marketing Team, currently composed of:
- Alexis, our super Marketing Director and your future manager.
- Lamine, our Growth, your guide and functional manager on a daily basis
- Marion, our Product Marketing Manager.
- Matthieu, our Content and Press Relation Manager.
- Thomas, our Content Manager
- Benjamin, our full remote Web Integrator.
Déroulement des entretiens
- If your profile catches our eye, you will have the opportunity to interact with our Talent Acquisition Manager for a pre-qualification telephone interview.
- We will send you a technical test of a few questions to see your expertise as a Growth.
- You will meet Lamine & Alexis, your future manager, in a physical interview where you will have the opportunity to show us your talents and your passion for your job.
- You will meet the co-founders alongside a random member of the Yousign team.
Three days in Caen That you won’t forget! What is the program?
- Discover the Yousign universe: how we got, where we want to go;
- Our values and the team’s rituals;
- Our product, its specifications and the ecosystem;
- The managers of each team for a global vision;
- A professionnal immersion with you team ;
- Breakfasts, lunches and above all, afterworks!
- Immediate side projects to make you feel like Yousigner from the start.
To apply for a job
We are looking for talented, ambitious and creative profiles who want to make history with us. If you are inspired by this job, contact us to discuss it!
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Location: Paris, Caen, Full Remote
- Experience: at least 2 years of experience in Growth or User Acquisition
- possibility to work remotely
Découvrez l'équipe de YOUSIGN
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin