- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Content Manager Intern - Italy (F/M/X)
- Début :
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Yousign, we are reinventing the electronic signature experience with a fast, legal, secure and 100% European SaaS solution. 🖊⚡
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset in Caen, our scale-up is now present in France , Italy and Germany !
Our goal? To become the European leader in electronic signatures by enabling freelancers and SMBs, to simplify
their workflows. 🤸♀️
🚀 In order to achieve this…
- 2019: we integrated into the eFounders, one of the best SaaS start-up studios in Europe,
- 2021: we raised 30 million euros from the eFounders and Lead Edge Capital, famous for having invested in
BlaBlaCar, Asana, Zoom, Spotify and Uber.
We offer two e-signature solutions:
- a web app, ready to use and accessible from anywhere,
- an API (Application Program Interface), which can be easily integrated into business softwares
At this time, Yousign is :
- more than 200 yousigners in our offices in Paris and Caen, or in full-remote (+40% are working remotely) 👦 💻
- more than 12,000 customers who trust us on a daily basis 🤝
- over 4 million signatures every month 🔝
- An impressive annual growth rate, which makes us the most successful e-signature scale-up in Europe �
As an Italian Content Manager Intern, you will join the Yousign’s Marketing team made up of 13 people, and is growing fast!
In direct collaboration with the Italian Marketing Manager, your role will be to create fantastic content that will impact our presence in the Italian market. You will actively participate in the growth of Yousign’s presence in Italy and get to increase your marketing operational and strategic skills.
Do you want to manage a variety of projects and processes in a fast-paced startup-minded environment? If you do.....this is the perfect place for you! 🤗
The internship is for a period of 6 months.
- Creation of very informative blog posts that will help us bring more inbound traffic
- Help with the creation of the writing materials for all types of digital assets (factsheets, email nurturing sequences, website copy and translations)
- Conduct market and traffic research to guide strategic decision-making
- Be aligned with the core marketing team to support the brand, amplify the Yousign story and promote product launches
- Share performance and insight across the business and leadership team to inform the broader acquisition strategy
- Excellent proficiency in Italien as well as in English (French is a big plus)
- Strong communication skills in Italian. You're a go-to person to build narrative structure, messaging, and copy with the ability to understand your target audience
- Great writing skill with keen eyes for details
- Great research and organizational skills
- An SEO expertise is a plus
The ideal candidate is a very curious person and very passionate about content creation and transmitting our values through words. If you are eager to learn, motivated and force of proposal, this internship is perfect for you 💪
- If your profile catches our eye, you will have the opportunity to interact with our Italian Marketing Manager for a pre-qualification interview
- We will send you a technical test to see your research and writing proficiency and you will do a test review with our Marketing Manager Italy
- You will meet our Country Manager Italy to see how you fit into the Marketing team
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter