- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique, Agroalimentaire / Nutrition animale, FoodTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Key account manager pet food btob h/f
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Ÿnsect’s ambition is to revolutionize the food chain and contribute to the major challenges of our time: feeding the planet, fighting global warming, preserving the environment… by putting the insect back in its place, at the base of the food chain.
Ÿnsect, the world leader in breeding insects, offers an ecological, premium, healthy and sustainable solution for feeding animals and plants. The company uses breakthrough technologies that enable it to grow Molitor mealworms in vertical farms with a negative carbon footprint.
🌱 Ÿnsect is a pioneer and agro-industrial leader in insect products 🌏.
Using our state-of-the-art technology, we develop and operate insect vertical farms, consisting of a large-scale breeding facility on the one hand and a processing facility on the other.
Ÿnsect 🌎 🐛 is a dynamic scale up of 300 people, of 25 different nationalities, which has won numerous awards and is experiencing very strong development ! It is supported by private and institutional, European and global shareholders. Our headquarters are based in Paris, Gare de Lyon. 🍀
🐛 Diversity & Inclusion, two subjects that are important to us 💚 :
Fighting against all forms of discrimination in recruitment and enabling our employees to be themselves at work is part of our values.
We are looking for our star in our amazing commercial team !
· Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with major clients
· Focus on and identify prospective growth opportunities in the Pet food sector
· Collaborate with RD/ Marketing team to develop sales strategies, products to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling to existing portfolio
· Serve as contact point for key customers and internal team members (customers feedback…)
· Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
· Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
· Analyze sales performance to sales targets and provide updates and reporting to management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
· minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in the pet food industry or relevant experience b to b
· Technical understanding and application of nutrition to the pet food category
· Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal relationship skills
· Aptitude in networking and building relationships
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
· Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
🐛Do you want to grow with us? Then join us naturally and enrich our great teams! 🐛
- 🌎 🐛 What we offer : 🌎 🐛
Strong values and an organization focused on people and the planet ! 🌱🤝
Authenticity, entrepreneurship, solidarity, balance, adaptability
- Luncheon vouchers worth 8 euros 🏷
- Health insurance 👨👩👦👦
- Complementary pension 👴🏻
- Provident scheme 🗂
- Employee shareholding 💸
- Second parent leave 10 weeks 💚
- Training package manager
- Chrysalis trade school for a great integration 🌎