- Assurance, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Lead Product Manager
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Yago (ex-Seraphin) is a scale-up making insurance simple, fast and human for thousands of customers. As a digital insurance broker, we advise (online and on the phone) and support customers during claims. We grow fast (9x last year) thanks to our disruptive approach and demonstrate very high client satisfaction (net promoter score of 82%, similar to Apple and Netflix, while the average Belgian broker only reaches 7%). Yago recently closed a 3rd fundraising to scale the team and the business internationally.
Yago is based in Brussels, near Merode. Our office is very luminous with closed and open-spaces as well as a beautiful view over the city.
About the team
The Yago Tech Team builds and maintains Yago’s customer facing applications and internal tools. We have a strong focus on making the user journey pleasant and on providing tools to drive our operational excellence internally. We work in close relationships with our Tech Team in cycles of several weeks.
We cherish honesty and transparency, love to share knowledge and learn from each other. We are eager to grow, as people and as a company. We are transitioning to a new collaborative way of working where sharing & growing together is very important.
Lead Product Management role at Yago (ex-Seraphin)
Within Yago (ex-Seraphin), we are looking for a new Lead Product Manager to join us in building a high performing insurance services and contract management tools.
While the product designer is accountable for ensuring a usable solution (the user can figure out how to use) and the engineers are accountable for ensuring the solution is feasible (skills and technology to implement), the product manager is accountable for ensuring the solution is both valuable (our customers choose to buy or use) and viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business).
We are setting our ambition as a collective effort with common goals, requiring Lead Product Manager to be a leader for the team.
The scope of this role is very complete, with high visibility and complete autonomy on the scope. It requires a mix of technical & functional expertise, business and user understanding, data fluency. It also includes a managerial track. The job will report directly to the CEO.
Your main missions will consist of:
- Understand the pain points and needs of users through qualitative research and product metrics analysis and define areas for improvement (together with data, sales, marketing and engineering teams)
- Develop and iterate to find the best options with wireframes and prototypes with product, business, and engineering teams
- In close cooperation with the company management, you contribute to the elaboration of the product vision of Yago (ex-Seraphin), and then build a solid product strategy (tangible goals to reach) based on this vision.
- Translate the product strategy into operation - a workable product roadmap, and milestones, with your main stakeholders. You create, maintain and deliver a list of prioritized problems to solve as well as business enablers.
- You will make sure that we’re solving the right problems our clients are facing and that we’re picking the right opportunities at the right moment; make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it.
- You will then make sure that those problems & opportunities correspond to the previously established vision and relate to our milestones. Thus making sure it’s clear for everybody how they relate, and thus leading and sharing the product vision.
- You ensure product delivery: writing detailed specifications and framing
- You follow up the execution of the roadmap and optimize the whole product development cycle
- You will be the daily partner of engineers and sales team leaders. Thanks to your ownership, you know how to adjust priorities if necessary, communicate, work closely with engineers to ensure our quality standards and respect our commitments.
- You understand your job ends when the problem is solve and the business targets are met. Not when the feature is shipped.
- As a Lead Product Manager you will be progressively responsible for coaching 1 to 2 individual PMs; and ensuring clear, constructive and assertive feedback to help your team members grow.
- Constantly challenge our approach and way of working to maximise our impact
- Help scale the organisation of the product team
Who are we looking for ?
To exceed your objectives in the job you’ll need:
- Successfull experience in product in a SaaS startup is a must have, with 4 - 6 years of experience in product
- You are a do-er, exceeding at challenging the product vision and managing the practical execution to make it happen in real life.
- You already have leadership skills and are looking to develop them further - you are always willing to develop your team skills.
- You are astonishingly good at planning and organizing.
- You are a true cooperater, you are able to find the solution that suits all stakeholders
- You can communicate in English and French both spoken and written.
- Localisation: Brussels
- Start of the work: ASAP
- Remote policy: Yes
- Apply at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring process: interview with
- HR Specialist
- Co-CEO 1
- Co-CEO 2
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter