Welcome to the Jungle
- Média, Recrutement
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
Welcome to the Jungle is growing fast and we are looking for a Sales Director to help us structure and scale the next step of the Sales team.
The Sales Director will be responsible for developping goals & strategies to sharpen our acquisition within the Seed & Growth customer segments in coordination with the Head of Sales.
Scope & responsibilities
Your main missions are :
- Embody company vision & contribute actively to team OKR
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategies and process. Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Growth, PMM to improve customer acquisition on your territory
- Hire, develop & work closely with 2 or 3 Team Leaders in managing the teams under their responsibility
- Define a recruitment strategy to build performant and complementary teams
- Represent the metrics of your perimeter with leadership on a regular basis
People development & Team Management:
- Leading high performing teams by coaching and mentoring them to success and keep improving each team sales playbook
- Ensuring the development of Team Leaders by coaching, training, and providing continuous constructive feedback
- Support Team Leaders in managing SDR & SAE individual contributors by providing the necessary backup for hiring, developing teams’ Talent, sponsor internal mobilities and support in HR processes
- Overseeing teams rituals, monthly meetings, pipereviews…
- Owning the client segment’s global target by leading a continuous improvement in Sales Productivity and ROI
- Build predictable and repeatable sales funnel processes and best practices across your team’s territories
- Ensure tactics to achieve our goals on key Kpi’s (conversion, velocity, product mix, average basket, Multi year contract…)
- Ability to forecast accurately and share data with necessary analysis for decision making
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of sales opportunities within your territory
- You will work in close coordination with our Business Operations team
- Collaborate with Growth/Marketing Team for demand generation, inbound and outbound, and other marketing tactics within your territory
- Partner with cross functional efforts across all others supporting teams such as Finance, Product, and Legal to remove obstacles and close deals
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) different backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
You are our ideal profile if :
- you have at least 8 years of professional experience and have successfully managed a team of at least 5 people (Sales or Account Managers) for a minimum of 4 to 5 years in SMB
- you have a proven track record of leading a team to success in a fast paced environment
- you have a strong analytical background and are able to analyze, structure and use data to make decisions
- you know how to inspire and federate teams around a vision, and translate it into practical comprehensive actions
- you are fluent in French and English
- nice to have: experience in dealing with Human resources professionals and familiar with employer branding challenges
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
- Step 1: Phone screen with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Step 2 : Visio interview with Adrien, Head of Sales
- Step 3 : Visio interview with Pierre-Gaël, Chief Sales Officer or Diva, Head of Business Operations
- Step 4 : Visio interview with Camille
- Step 5 : Visio interview with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist