Welcome to the Jungle
- Média, Recrutement
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
RSSI / Head of Corporate IT & Security
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 10 ans
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
In order to support the growth of the company, we are looking for a Head of Corporate IT & Security (”RSSI”) to reach our certification objectives and to instil and maintain a culture of security and compliance within the whole company. Going further on security and compliance is one of our priorities to answer all our clients needs, and especially the bigger ones.
You will report directly to the CTO and you will manage your own teams (currently 2 people within the Corporate IT team and you will hire and structure the Security team). You will work closely with Legal & Tech teams, as well as all other departments within the company (Business, Marketing, Content, Ops, HR, etc.).
Here’s a snapshot of your future responsibilities:
Security 🔒 :
- Build and structure the security team
- Support the business in delivering quality and compliance in order to drive down security risks
- Defend the business by building and implementing security processes in order to protect and respond to risk (risks assessments, audits, bug bounties, EDR implementation, processes structuration, etc.)
- Promote responsible behaviour by improving the culture internally to ensure all departments are protecting against possible security incidents (awareness trainings, technological watch, MDM deployment (in progress with Jamf), etc.)
- Continuous improvement by ensuring security updates are implemented as and when necessary
- Manage security relationships with our third parties and customers
- Lead our ISO 27001 certification strategy
Corporate IT 🖥️ :
- Structure the Corporate IT team and processes in order to enable global best performance. You won’t be hands-on regarding IT subjects, your role is really to lead and structure the team.
- Define with the team the Corporate IT strategy (in line with global objectives) and track the successful execution of this strategy (long term initiatives: zero touch provisioning, global IT supply chain structuration, etc.)
- Help the Corporate IT team to ensure the security, availability and integrity of all internal applications, networks and assets used by all employees & contractors within the organisation
Management 👥 :
- Manage the Corporate IT & Security team careers, development plans, priorities and capacity.
- Empower your team members by supporting them to reach their full potential and make sure they keep learning and growing in their job
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team to build an amazing hiring process, attract, hire and retain the best engineers
- Participate to spread our Corporate IT & Security culture within & outside the company and help improving our tech employer branding
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) different backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
- You have a minimum experience of 10 years. (at least 5 years in a similar position)
- You had a successful experience obtaining an international certification. (ISO 27001, SOC2 or equivalent certifications)
- You demonstrate effective communication skills: assertive and straightforward. Both in french and English.
- You have a proven ability to influence teams across an organization to achieve a common objective.
- You have a strong interest in working in an environment where managers support their teams to do great work, through removing impediments, finding improvements, and facilitating effective decision making.
- You are results-driven, resilient, resourceful, inspiring trust and fellowship.
The CV is not mandatory if your LinkedIn profile is up to date.
Step 1 : 45 minute phone screen with the Talent Acquisition team
Step 2 : 45 minute interview with Kevin (CTO)
Step 3 : Case Study and debrief with Pascal (IT Manager) & Charles (Head of SRE)
Step 4 : 45 minute values interview with our Head of Talent Acquisition or our HR Director
Step 5 : 45 minutes value interview with Marie (General Counsel)
Step 6 : 45 minutes value interview with Jeremy (CEO)