Welcome to the Jungle
- Media, Recruitment
- De 50 à 250 salariés
English Content Manager Intern
- Stage (6 mois)
- Télétravail partiel possible
Is the job market a Jungle?
Welcome to the Jungle is the multichannel media company that aims to inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
We propose a wide variety of high-quality content (articles, videos, series, podcasts, magazines or events) to help young professionals rethink their relationship with work.
We have also created a content-rich website with 3000+ detailed company profiles – including photos, videos, and statistics (number of employees, gender, average age) – making valuable job search information accessible for prospective candidates. It is now way easier for them to narrow down the tribe they belong to!
Aiming to propose the best possible candidate experience, we provide recruiters with Welcome Kit, an in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) that is collaborative, intuitive and efficient. Recruiters using Welcome Kit can post unlimited job offers within their company profile, and efficiently manage every candidate application.
At Welcome to the Jungle, we produce a range of online articles and various video formats for young professionals and decision-makers. Through our content we question the role of work in our lives, analyse office and employment trends and provide concrete advice and inspiration on career development.
We are looking for an English Content Manager intern to join our English editorial team. You will work closely with Sadia, our English editorial manager and the global editorial team to create content for our international community, with a special focus on UK readers.
Your mission will include editorial, organisational and community-building tasks:
- You will participate in the development of our editorial line and in weekly editorial meetings
- You will help in internal production of articles
- You will help in production of our different newsletters
- You will help in publishing articles on our website
- You will collaborate with the social media team to build our community on different social platforms
There is no typical profile at Welcome to the Jungle, we all come from different backgrounds and that’s what makes us strong!
If you are motivated to join a dynamic and international media and are interested in the world of work, send us your application!
Not sure you’re right for the role? Here are some of the skills and qualities we are looking for:
You have strong communication skills and a curious mind.
- You are passionate about tech and/or employment news. You enjoy monitoring the news cycle and are well-versed with digital media.
- You are not afraid to manage several projects at the same time and are organised.
- You have strong writing skills. Previous writing samples are a plus.
- You have a good grasp over social media trends and communities.
- A degree in journalism is a plus
- Understanding of CMS and mailchimp is a plus.
- You are native or bilingual in English. French is a plus.
Welcome to the Jungle strives for a positive social impact and pays particular attention to diversity, inclusion and equity.
In this regards, each application will be treated fairly and reviewed on candidates’ acquired skills as well as individual motivations.
Meet the Welcome to the Jungle team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin