Welcome to the Jungle
- Média, Recrutement
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Customer Delivery Executive
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
As a Customer Delivery Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the implementation of a new customer journey and you will also be a key point in the satisfaction of our customers.
In this role, you will have a portfolio of dedicated customers and you will be responsible for the best time to onboard and NPS of your customers.
Reporting to the Customer Delivery team, you will be specifically in charge of :
- Being the main point of contact for your clients, assisting them at each stage of the implementation of their commercial offer
- Coordinating the various players involved at each stage of the project (onboarding, briefing and booking of the shoot, content validation, creation of the company profile page and putting it online, client invoicing)
- Working closely with all teams involved in the customer experience (Production, Business, Customer Care, Finance…)
- Ensuring maximum adoption and use of our product
- Participating in the improvement of our customer processes
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) different backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
We invite you to apply if you are motivated and interested in this employment environment and if :
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Onboarding and/or Account Management
- You are empathetic and you know how to put yourself in the shoes of your customers: when it comes to providing a service to users and satisfying them, you are reactive
- You have a passion for solving problems, you are comfortable with the unexpected, and are used to working in fast-growing environments
- You know how to work independently and find solutions to the issues you encounter
- You have very good interpersonal skills: your listening skills allow you to adapt to your interlocutors in all circumstances
- You are at ease in English
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
- Step 1: Visio interview with Laurène, Talent Acquisition & Development apprentice (around 30 minutes)
- Step 2 : Visio interview with Darina, Team Lead Customer Delivery (around 45 minutes)
- Step 3 : Visio interview with Anne-Claire, Head of Customer and Production Delivery (around 45 minutes)
- Step 4 : Visio interview with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist & Laurène (around 45 minutes)
Welcome to the Jungle