Welcome to the Jungle
- Média, Recrutement
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Cadreur Culture+ - (Freelance)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
Nous sommes à la recherche d’un cadreur pour aller à la rencontre de nos clients, sur notre format Culture+ :
Ce sont des tournages d’une journée où il faut réaliser une série d’interviews et de plans d’illustrations au sein d’une entreprise.
Ces tournages sont primordiaux chez nous et nécessitent d’être autonome, attentif et de savoir mettre à l’aise les gens !
Ta mission principale sera de réaliser des tournages vidéo en équipe chez nos entreprises partenaires.
Une fois le tournage effectué, il suffit de nous faire parvenir les rush. On s’occupe de la post-prod.
Tu as déja une expérience dans la production audiovisuelle: vidéo
Tu as un statut d’auto-entrepreneur / freelance
Tu possèdes ta propre unité de tournage
Tu es à l’aise pour mener une interview
Tu es organisé, rigoureux, ponctuel et souriant !
Afin de garantir une cohérence dans les contenus proposés à nos clients, merci de postuler UNIQUEMENT si vous êtes en possession de l’équipement suivant :
- Canon R6
- SONY A7S3 / A7R3
- Lumix S5 / SH1
- Fuji XT3
- Objectifs 70-200mm / 24-105mm / 28mm
- Micro cravate HF
- Panneaux led
Etape 1: Premier call avec l’équipe Prod
Etape 2: Entretien avec l’équipe Prod
Etape 3: Test technique