- Education, EdTech, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
International Business Developer
- Stage (4 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Reversing the usual use of technology in the classroom and putting digital at the service of teachers (and not the other way around), it’s the innovative and inclusive approach that Wooclap adopts on a daily basis to make learning effective and exceptional.
With their platform of interactive questions to which students answer in real time with their smartphones, tablets or computers, more than 1,000,000 teachers around the world make their lectures more interactive, efficient and adapted to their students’ expectations, thanks to Wooclap. In distance learning or face-to-face.
The success of the product is linked to the simplicity of use and the partnerships they’ve made with teachers, researchers and specialists in cognitive sciences to create features in line with the users’ needs.
Your mission, if you accept it
As International Business Developer, you will go out to conquer the largest higher education institutions in the world 🌍 : your mission will be to identify key contacts among our prospects, to contact them and to initiate discussions with them to generate new business opportunities for Wooclap.
Your role will be key to help us reach our growth objectives 🎯: you want to start your commercial career within a team of experts who will support you from day one, participate in the structuring of our bizdev activities and take on responsibilities quickly? We’re waiting for you🚀
This is what your weeks could look like:
Lead Generation (≈ 70%)
- Choose the institutions we will target in line with the company’s overall business strategy
- Research these institutions and key contacts in order to engage with them in a relevant and personalized manner
- Design prospecting campaigns
- Make contact via different channels (emails, calls, social media) with our Ideal Customer Profile and Buyer Persona
- Qualify the prospect and obtain a demo meeting with our team of Account Managers
- Follow the evolution of the deals in progress with the Account Managers
Cross-functional collaboration and continuous improvement (≈ 30%)
- Work closely with the Marketing & Sales teams to coordinate various campaigns
- Analyse the results of your prospecting campaigns to iterate and optimise our actions continuously, in a Test & Learn logic
- Implement and optimise the processes and tools necessary to achieve our objectives
- Ensure active monitoring of good prospecting practices
- Follow the news of the EdTech market and the competition to identify and share with the whole Wooteam the latest innovations, trends and opportunities
🎁 Conditions and “perks”
- Paid Internship
- Based in Brussels or Paris
- Meal vouchers
- Your written and verbal communication skills in French🇫🇷 or English🇬🇧 are excellent
- You know how to create a bond with your interviewer from the start, whether you are in person, by videoconference or on the phone
- You are highly motivated and know how to persevere: if someone closes the door on you, you climb through the window. You know how to make decisions and optimise your skills.
- You are able to make decisions and optimise your actions based on figures
- You are organized and self-reliant: you can design, plan and execute in a structured way. You are able to focus on priorities. You like to take initiative and innovate.
- You want to join a highly ambitious international team that gets up every morning to invent the education of tomorrow!
☎️ 15’ call with Anabela, our Head of Experience
📞 30’ call with Annelies, our Head of Expansion
📬 Business case Presentation
💬 30’ Interview Panel with some teamates
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter