- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Stratégie, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Début :
- Salaire entre 40K € et 55K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
WITH is an 90-people digital consultancy founded 6 years ago with offices in Paris, Madrid, Barcelona & Geneva.
We tend to focus on the areas of business & marketing where the paint is fresh: e-Commerce, CRM, NLP, AI, Data Management. In those areas, we master more than 25 different topics among the most demanded on the market. Our obsession is to remain above the fray and help our clients as they modernize their business.
The team aims to stay small and agile. We make sure that everybody can work on projects that get their interest, even if it requires training to jump on the subject.
Our company goal is also to embrace diversity and to make sure that we can all work together. The team is international and we would welcome foreigners as well as Spanish candidates. As such, the working language in the office is English.
We are looking for a tech recruiter to attract and recruit our future talents.
As our tech recruiter you will be in charge of 2 main missions:
1. Improve the visibility and attractiveness of the agency in tech networks
- You develop, organize and animate campus actions with target schools or companies: tech forums, development of partnerships, sponsorship of existing and future open-source softwares of the agency, etc.
- You create HR communication supports with our design team (institutional presentations, visuals, videos, etc.) and participate in digital communication
- You participate in the deployment of the Employer Branding strategy to develop the agency brand image with its targets (students, experienced profiles, Alumni, etc.). Examples: Happy at Work, Glassdoor, employee testimonials …
2. Find our future tech talents (devOps, fullstack developer, data engineer, …)
- You ensure the deployment of the recruitment process: drafting and spreading of job offers on various recruitment media, conducting interviews, making hiring proposal
- You carry out regular reporting on the recruitment activity
- You develop a talent pool to anticipate the needs of tomorrow and you build a network of freelancers
We are never looking for very specific profiles. And we don’t care about diplomas or years of experience. Most of all we are looking for creative people that loves to challenge themselves, willing to discover and try new things everyday.
However, here are few criteria that may help you understanding what we expect from our collaboration
- Communication skills in English and Spanish. French is nice to have.
- Experience in recruitment, specifically on IT profiles
- You like to go where the paint is still fresh and try new things. You are curious and pro-active and like to imagine new ways to interact with people.
Our recruitment process may seems a little long but it is the best way we found to be sure you will love working with us.
- Interview with our Production Director to discover the company, what we are looking for and what we do.
- Small creative recruitment test to experience how we like to handle things at the agency
- Interview with our CTO and CEO to share about the missions and the vision of company (also a good moment to express doubts or raise questions)
- Half a day at the office to discover the team